Male Homosexual Beauty Demon

I’m looking to contact a spirit who will assist a male to become even more attractive. So many of the spirits I have read about specifically help women fall in love with men, or they help men fall in love with women. I am looking for a sprit who might be willing to assist me in beauty/glamor/attractiveness for other men. I am a specific “alpha male type,” for lack of a better phrase. I want to contact an entity who can work with this to make me even more masculine, even more attractive. I mention this because I would not want a spirit to make me feminine or glamorous in that way.

Is this something anybody has experience with? I appreciate all the help I can get. People on this forum have been so helpful. It is humbling to see that people take time out of their day to write and help another person they don’t know.

8 Likes

Try Asmodeus for an attraction spell, the spirit of love, lust and vice…

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Sitri and Zepar also, they deal with both as they’re not limited to heterosexual desires.

1 Like

I feel like that just because there description says “help a male get a female” and vice versa, does not mean they will not help with something same sexual. Good luck and much love to you :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your response. I’ll read up on Sitri and Zepar.

Thank you! I was hoping that was the case, that they weren’t as limited to the descriptions that were written perhaps centuries ago. I appreciate your response!

1 Like