Making someone smarter

I have no clue where I’d put this but the title pretty much sums up the question

To sum it up, the spirit Elrond that I introduced a while ago isn’t the smartest? Don’t get me wrong, He’s great when it comes to remembering his past, culture, teaching me elven, and other magick related things etc etc but when it comes to anything related to humans and interacting with them- he’s honestly not the sharpest knife in the shed.

I’ve been teaching him about humans for a couple of months now but it’s honestly exhausting and he doesn’t seem to be catching to my lessons.

I know this sounds a bit silly but is there anyway (even in theory) that I can help him with this or at tle very least help him retain what I’ve previously taught him?

1 Like

Who’s Elrond

2 Likes

Perhaps ask an Air elemental or some spirit associated with the Air element?

1 Like

I was thinking a thoughtform at first

1 Like

^^
That’s him

1 Like

Yeah same here

Hm intelligence… Try introducing him to Ronove

I’ll try that, thanks.

No no no, just a being from another dimension that’s getting too old smh

2 Likes

Hmm that’s interesting, I’ll take a look at this.:thinking:

You’ll take a look into how to make him smarter?

1 Like

Oh I can, :joy: but not I meant I was going to read the original post about him that you made. The story seem intriguing. @chi

Ohhhh. Haha no, that’s ok! Don’t worry about it

1 Like

Mercury, Air, and spirits of intelligence and learning such as Thoth are good patterns for making someone smarter.

Put all these energies together with a supply, put it into something with an energetic function of improving his intelligence, and put it in him.

An amp, I’m pretty sure someone here’s wrote about them before so feel free to search for it.

I’ll try that, thank you !

1 Like

paimon too?

You think he could help?

maybe,he can do mind stuff