Making contact with elemental spirits

Ok so I’m wanting to work with the Undines and Salamanders but don’t have a clue how to contact them.
Do you have to use the elemental kings as a middle man or are there types of elemental majick to achieve this?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:2518”]Ok so I’m wanting to work with the Undines and Salamanders but don’t have a clue how to contact them.
Do you have to use the elemental kings as a middle man or are there types of elemental majick to achieve this?[/quote]

Ah the denizens of Malkuth.

I haven’t performed any rituals to contact them, but when I do my Quabalistic meditations I regularly see these little denizens of the four quarters.

I’ve never had any particularly ‘meaningful’ discourse with them, but they are interesting little buggers. I usually spend more time learning from the Arch Angels, but I may have to take the time to see what they have to say. If you want to give it a go, I’d be interested in what they have to teach you:

[url=http://www.abardoncompanion.de/8TBook.pdf]http://www.abardoncompanion.de/8TBook.pdf[/url]

You can just learn the Malkuth meditation and go from there, as it’s the first one. If you decide to pursue all of the spheres it’s one per month on the full moon.

That was my initiation into the elements anyway, I’m of course interested in hearing other ways.

Awesome!
I’ve been trying to find a way to work through the trees.
I have a thread on the Sephiroth/Qlippoth thread inquiring how to work the trees if you wanna give more insight there.
Definitely gonna try this meditation.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:3, topic:2518”]Awesome!
I’ve been trying to find a way to work through the trees.
I have a thread on the Sephiroth/Qlippoth thread inquiring how to work the trees if you wanna give more insight there.
Definitely gonna try this meditation.[/quote]

These meditations will change your life. I see no reason to jump to the Qlippoth until you have FULLY mastered the Sephiroth. Even then, some serious soul-searching & conversations with your HGA should let you know whether or not that is a path you should take.

When you master the Holy Quaballa, you ARE that you ARE. A Living God, for lack of a better phrase :slight_smile: Make sure the path you choose is in alignment with your true self, that’s all I’m saying. I don’t believe in any ‘path’ beyond the one that I was put here to walk, but you have to know where you want your feet to land.

Rawn Clark has been one of my greatest spiritual teachers visa-vi those meditation projects, and the 8 Temples Meditation has opened a window for me that has changed my life. I’m still working my way up the tree for a few more months…all I can say for now, is that things are going places…

It’s all an alchemical process, and the road is bright ahead indeed.

Excited to try the meditations.I’m downloading the pdf right now.
As for which tree to climb I feel drawn to both of them.I’m more so in the grey area when it comes to this subject.
I want what both trees have to offer,but I agree climbing the Tree of Life first is the best choice being that Qlippothic work can be very dangerous.

How are you supposed to perform these meditations? How can you remember all details of these lengthy pathworkings in order to visualise the entre thing?

My friend, any rules given are but a guideline. Let your inner self guide you to the visualization it wants you to see.

Record your own voice reading it and splice it onto your favorite binaural track a la Jason Newcomb. You can google free programs to do this; or if you have a smart phone or tablet there are apps that do this.

1 Like

That’s actually pretty goddamn smart, I have to say. I didn’t think of that andree. Wonder what kind of psychological effects it would have, getting guided by your own voice into action.

ok cheers

I take about 7-10 days at the beginning of each month to review the material for the month leading to the full moon. I’ll review the material for a few hours each night before bed, get a firm grasp on it, visualize it, the Hebrew symbols , the temples, the rooms, etc. When you are drifting off to sleep you will be filled with the visualizations of it. During the days when you are preparing for the ritual mediation just get yourself excited about it, light some incense and do the meditation ritual when the moon comes out. Go to your temple and blast it out!

It’s an amazing experience, and you can re-visit it any time of course.

It’s not difficult at all. Just pace yourself accordingly and have fun with it.

Record your own voice reading it and splice it onto your favorite binaural track a la Jason Newcomb. You can google free programs to do this; or if you have a smart phone or tablet there are apps that do this.[/quote]

Lol, that’s actually a pretty cool idea, thanks!

Elemental Kings can give you familiars. I’m only familiar with Djinn and Ghob (pun intended) but more with Djinn. They can help you, I guess the other two could too.

@andreeje
That’s exactly what I did with a qlippothic visualization from one of Karlson’s books.

Do you HAVE to do the meditations while drifting off to sleep or right before sleep?
And do you have to do it during certain moon phases?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:15, topic:2518”]Do you HAVE to do the meditations while drifting off to sleep or right before sleep?
And do you have to do it during certain moon phases?[/quote]

No, but it I think it helps to keep some kind of a schedule. All I said was I ‘study’ the material before drifting to sleep, you actually won’t have much luck performing the actual mediation laying in bed, lol.

Create your own schedule that’s workable for you, you’ll be fine.

Thanks for the clarification!