Making a women barren with zepar

It is said that when you call on zepar to attract a specific girl in your life he will make them barren meaningful they cannot get pregnant. This of course has advantages. I was wondering if he makes the women’s barren when you call on him to attract the specific person or do you have to tell him you want them to be barren. And if so I’m sure you can’t use zepar for reasons not related to love and instead use it as a curse. Also can zepar kill a baby while still developing in the stomach

1 Like

Are you seeing this as a way to avoid condoms?

4 Likes

It would only be useful that way if you knew they didn’t have any nasty surprises

1 Like

No of course not but if a women tries anything underhanded like attempted to impregnate herself by putting a hole in the condom using zepar would ensure that it doesn’t happen

2 Likes

Read this, and consider whether that’s something you want to do for the sake of an orgasm or two:

Even if you think women are soulless holes who are worth nothing, that’s her future possible husband and her father you’re harming as well.

I mean, the terms sledgehammer & walnut come to mind… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Woah no way that can be true . The girl that I like doesn’t want kids and I am to selfish to have kids myself but it would be nice

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard zepar does it for a short amount of time. But If it is permanent then yes that is something I would never wish on someone. Of course I’m not going to get into an argument, but I have a lot of respect for women. I was still wondering if those abilities are real more or less. I read it in the description of zepar in the black witch coven

2 Likes

https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/zepar/

1 Like

Original text from the Ars Goetia:

The Sixteenth Spirit is Zepar. He is a Great Duke, and appeareth in Red Apparel and Armour, like a Soldier. His office is to cause Women to love Men, and to bring them together in love. He also maketh them barren. He governeth 26 Legions of Inferior Spirits, and his Seal is this, which he obeyeth when he seeth it.

Nothing about temporary like a henna tattoo there.

4 Likes

Then this is one reason you shouldn’t work with zepar for long term relationships

1 Like

Why work with him, when there are other spirits?

2 Likes

I only ask questions I’m curious about and want to see what people think. I haven’t worked with that many demons yet and I want info. That’s all

1 Like

So, sex with no consequence and responsibility, huh? Isn’t that lovely?

Sure it might seem “precautious” making the opposite sex infertile temporarily, but what about her? What does she want?

Some magicians seems to put ethics and morals aside at any cost, as long as it doesn’t affect them…or until it does and bite them back.

There’s always a middle road to walk, and that’s where lust magic is applicable. It can be effective and very potent, and it comes with active choices and consent. It’s a lot of work, but it makes it easier to get what you want by putting some effort to it.

3 Likes

You could always call up Zepar himself and ask for clarification. It says he brings women and men together in love and “maketh” them barren, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it automatically happens that way. They could be two separate functions of his office.

When in doubt, ASK the spirit in question.

4 Likes

I agree, I just think it’s kind of like, do I buy my date some nice champagne, which is safe, or do I give her several roofies and hope she keeps breathing.

I don’t really understand why someone would take that risk, not to win back their spouse or the mother/father of their kids, but just to get laid?

5 Likes

I can get the part of how hard it is to meet someone with the premises of consensual sex. The terms and conditions isn’t in the favor of both sexes, or at least the rules isn’t the same as it was a decade ago.

Desperation, on the other hand, doesn’t get us anywhere either. It just leaves a bitter aftertaste.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree.

4 Likes