Making a petition to any archangels

Hello everyone
I’m so concerned about making a petition spells to any of the following archangels but do not have an idea on how to prepare one. I would highly appreciate any help from any of the forum members.
A. Uriel
B. Barachiel
C. Sandalphon
D. Raziel
E. Haniel
F. Jeremiel (Ramiel)

Use the little magnifying glass in the upper right. There is plenty of information on how to do a petition.

Like this:

Thanks but the mentioned sample petition spell for lucifer had some description for lucifer such as ( in the name of the Lightbringer, Lucifer the Morning Star,). I only need some descriptions or qualities of some of the archangels than i will use the examples of the sample petition spell of Lucifer to create mine.

Again, since you have the names, use the search, or google search, choose the attribute relevant to your situation, and edit to suit. Make it personal, it’s better that way.

But I do wonder, if you don’t know the attributes of the entities, how do you know you want to call them anyway?

Thanks for your response. I read about them but my concern has to do with some of their sacred names that I do not know but may be very helpful in making the petition spell

For Uriel write your petition. Light a red candle. Put the candle on top of the petition. Face North and meditate on him.

3 Likes