Making a pact

I want to make a pact with Orobas and I want to hear everyone’s opinion on if this is a reasonable pact
"
Can you make my app, app name , make hundreds of thousands a day from the ads shown on the app ? How long will it take to see results ? Can you produce these results and keep them going forever ?

Is there anything I need to do to help this process ?

What will you want for assisting me ?

Do not harm or kill anybody in this process.
"
Does that seem reasonable/ logical ? Please don’t hesitate to answer . I would like to know if I should lower my expectations etc . Thanks !!

3 Likes

The link @lady_eva posted is dead now but someone posted some good information

And remember the search button man does wonders

1 Like

I can sometimes resurrect dead links, because I’m magick, and my hair is full of stars. :nerd:

Let me know which link you mean, and i’ll see if i can summon it forth from cyber-Hades?

2 Likes

Atleast it was dead for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It didn’t keep the hyperlink :confused:

2 Likes

So what number would you recommend I start with ?

1 Like

Thanks - now FIXED! :smiley:

3 Likes

Have you done a divination already about the results of this pact? They say that hindsight is 20/20, but we have the beautiful gift of increased foresight. Before making any big decision you should always make a divination.

An example:

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/why-is-everyone-so-afraid-of-lilith/2908/

In the above forum, many people detail how they’ve had nothing but beautiful experiences with Lilith, but at comment 50, Naz7 describes his experience where Lilith was not a good companion, but a wicked curse to his life. This is why we should all do divinations before we work with spirits, write up pacts, or do anything of note.

5 Likes