Making a pact to become immortal/live forever

Lmao I feel like those spirits didn’t really say that

And your point is???

Eh maybe you’re right I mean “everything is impossible until someone does it” right?

Yes there is

It is called a yakshini , chandrika yakshini in particular

Watch this video to know more

1 Like

Ive been experimenting on myself with different plants ritually harvested, tended, and infused with intention and purpose prior to carrying out the chosen method of extraction. Ive had results with certain extractions ive found particularly intriguing on their effect regarding youthful dewy skin and elasticity, but i base selection on folklore and studied components. Some I take orally for both health and to infuse myself with their energies, others i smear externally. It just depends. But ive noticed a difference. immortality? not. Extended life… perhaps? regardless in my own practice and study of sacred plants, i think the occult botanicals, alchemical processes of extraction and their effect on the individual materially and spiritually still have exploration to be done! :grin:

Which Olympins supposedly? Id love to review that source!

Aratron (Saturn) is said to confer simply “long life”, Phul (Moon) up to 300 years, Och rules the Sun and prolongs life to 600 years, finally there is Bethor ruling Jupiter who “subject to God’s will” extends life to 700 years.

Someone else mentioned the scientific methods behind this. Think of animals that live forever. Let’s take the jellyfish… they regenerate cells all the time. I forget the cycle they go through. But main themes are regeneration and telemore strength.

Basically look up animals that live forever. See what their bodies do biologically and mimic that. You can work with aliens For this… the good kind though

even the universe dies, so how is immortality possible? As for extending your lifespan, there are yogis in the Himalayas who have been alive for 200 years, thru pranayama. They don’t advertise themselves on the internet. If you want their secret, you will have to go physically and trek at least 100 kilometers into the Himalaya mountains

Oh! Olympic spirits! I wasnt sure when you said “entities” if thats what you were referencing and thought you mightve been referencing the Gods with Olympians. Ty though regardless. Good to know.

1 Like

Good luck my love,but there are ways to keep your body looking younger and going smoother for a while which help ease the burdens of a decaying body.Example you can juice vegetables to gain the most of its nutrients because its easier for our bodies to absorb nutrients in liquid then solid form. Our bodies need enough mineral and vitamins to keep repairing itself not having enough or too much it detrimental for our health.

1 Like

vampiric deities such as lilith,mobloch,matrigal can make you achieve vampiric immortality

2 Likes

What is that?

if you make pacts with certian entites such as the ones i listed or as the undead gods they can make you a immortal vampire that feeds of energy

I’m interested in Moloch. You know of undead gods I can invoke?

Even if such a thing were real, wouldn’t it be better to be resurrected in a new, smooth body after death rather than suffer old age?
I think that a potion must be made through alchemy so that the experiences (our consciousness) from the previous life are not erased when we pass into our next body. So we don’t start from 0. famous magicians go further in each incarnation thanks to this

3 Likes

nd blackwood has the right rites in his book

I ask a alquimis guy .he say drink a special drink natural in new moon., First ,second,do Magick for money and exchange energy ,which mean if they fail to pay you.you will take 10 years of them to you .using a sprit…tat way you get money,energy and young years,looking ,tat spirt is well know, and the deal be in his altar tat way you win all you want

Before you talk about being “alive” forever, you should ask yourself
What is life?
Is a robot alive? I thought it was awful to be a machine in a world of dead people in robot bodies with chips controlled by the government. I think most people would find that as a nightmare scenario.

It’s a dream of most of us if not everyone to stay young, strong, and energizes as in the early 20s but that’s not how the like works.
But there are a lot of ways you increase your strength and power as Mulberry, DarkestKnight, Edan, and others suggested.
Explore Necromancy and Vampyric path, ask your spirits, and ask here:

Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood - #369 by N.D_Blackwood

We are connected with our faith and with our destiny… well this is my personal thoughts, no offense.