Make people do anything you want - Manipulation Layered Spell

I know this is an old topic ,trying to bump it to get more answers. Do you guys think this could work on a target whose’ name you don’t know? Like an official person , doctor, lawyer etc… who has the power to sign a paper and save you from something you don’t want to do?

1 Like

Mmm yes I strongly think so @Tuxedo-cat these are some pretty high powered spirits and this looks like a great way to combine thier abilities. The only difference I would make is I’d appoint one of them probably king Belial as the team leader spirit to have a greater sense of coordination between the different spirits but even without that this looks real good to me.

5 Likes

Thanks, I really hope so , I’ve already asked 2 of my favourites The Duke/Duchess Dantalion, and The Great King Beliel , will ask The Great King Paymon before my appointment as well , and the non stop enn chanting of my mentor Lucifer! It feels like an exam😒

4 Likes

Hello! I plan to do a spell tonight. Would it be a good idea if I offer Orias and Seere a candle each as offering while I gaze and chant their enns and state what I need to be done (which is two completely different things). i cannot really do evocations because I share a room. Do you recommend I do the circle of magick for protection or is a cleansing of ones self will do?

You can invoke one at a time however id offer something more than just a candle. If someone asked me to do something & i just got a candle for it i wouldnt be happy

…if someone wanted me to do something and all they had was just a candle, and offered it from the heart, grateful for my assistance, I would be happy to help.

You have to consider the individual’s situation. Many people don’t have much money and can’t always afford offerings. Sometimes all they can afford to offer is a candle. I feel if it genuine and the spirit accepts, that’s all that matters.

1 Like

Blood is free tho

lets say these entities are within our minds as just archetypes like Carl Jungs thoery then we dont need to offer unto ourselves. The mere act of doing the ritual, rite, working, spell etc etc is a sacrifice of energy, time, power and will. Blood carries power if you believe it does as in days of old the pagans would sacrifice people at times though they willingly would go and some wouldn’t but now we give the same god types or spirits alcohol or our blood as it really is not needed to do a full sacrificial rite. A lot of people dont offer anything without a problem. I think the mere act of working with these spirit energies is enough as the world has moved away from using their workings now due to religion and now shunning of all things religious or occult meaning they get to deal very little with humanity compared to days of old and so working with these alone helps them play with our reality. But thats just my view on this and it varies a lot.

Valefar is mostly used or his ability to fire up disloyal tendencies.