Make people do anything you want - Manipulation Layered Spell

I can’t wait to give this a go!

@anon20147451. I love you. (Nor physically)!!
but. Thanks for the Post

I’m also very interested in this. Are evocations much more powerful than petitions?

1 Like

Well, you would be sure of yourself if you successfully evoke any spirit instead of just petitioning.But both can work just fine.

What is interesting is how someone like King Paimon isnt included in this.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Orias sounds awesome, though.

1 Like

Just gave this a try, I envoked each entity one by one and now im all jittery. I guess i used a lot of energy by summoning them. I first envoked Belial to remove any blockages my target had, then Sallos for love, Dantalion for contact, Gremory for obsession, and finally Rosier for myself to make me love myself more and forget my target, which in turn will let the envocations work :love_you_gesture:t4: Ill let yall know how it goes eventually

15 Likes

What’s the difference between Sigil gazing method and full evocation?

Belial with Ram’s Horns? I’ve never seen that…Does it have anything to do with the Constellation of Aries?

I started having an orgasmic feeling when Queen Seere came in. She’s really so good, not to mention gorgeous :joy::joy:

2 Likes

sigil gazing is simply gazing at a sigil until it activates. For me a sure-fire way to know it activates is if you can feel that it’s no longer lines on a paper. You can feel the same power that emanates from the name of the spirit you are trying to reach in the sigil itself.

Full evocation is where you conjure a spirit before you to actively converse with it.

5 Likes

Oh, so the magician is supposed to do one or the other? I have been doing both for each ritual I attempted…

doing both is recommended actually.

2 Likes

Why isn’t Paimon here?

1 Like

Ok I did this layered spell plus then other layered love spell the other day have a quick question since only a few months into trying to work with entities. So my question is once I did them.doni need to.keep going over the enns each day until.i see the results or is the two times I did the enns enough. A response would be appreciated.

1 Like

I’d say have faith in the entities, only once, maybe the exception of Duke Dantalion, you may have to remind in in a week or so, but other than that, you should be good.

Thank you so much for the reply I know I’ve been dealing with this stuff for such a long time and now it has gotten even worse so I am really ready for an end to it. And even though new to entities I know it can work I’ve had faith in spells for 18 months even with no results just still knowing now I have called them and want to feel they are on my side and they have finally for this for me

Can this be used to manipulate 3 group of persons to buy me a new smartphone? Will dis work? they are extremely shotborn

And they are totally against me buying it

This is wonderful, thank you!

If it’s to manipulate your ex to break up with his current and return to you, do I do both layered manipulation and layered love, or combine (mix and match) or just one layered spell. What do you recommend?

Same for me