Make people do anything you want - Manipulation Layered Spell

What’s the difference between Sigil gazing method and full evocation?

Belial with Ram’s Horns? I’ve never seen that…Does it have anything to do with the Constellation of Aries?

I started having an orgasmic feeling when Queen Seere came in. She’s really so good, not to mention gorgeous :joy::joy:

2 Likes

sigil gazing is simply gazing at a sigil until it activates. For me a sure-fire way to know it activates is if you can feel that it’s no longer lines on a paper. You can feel the same power that emanates from the name of the spirit you are trying to reach in the sigil itself.

Full evocation is where you conjure a spirit before you to actively converse with it.

5 Likes

Oh, so the magician is supposed to do one or the other? I have been doing both for each ritual I attempted…

doing both is recommended actually.

2 Likes

Why isn’t Paimon here?

1 Like

Ok I did this layered spell plus then other layered love spell the other day have a quick question since only a few months into trying to work with entities. So my question is once I did them.doni need to.keep going over the enns each day until.i see the results or is the two times I did the enns enough. A response would be appreciated.

1 Like

I’d say have faith in the entities, only once, maybe the exception of Duke Dantalion, you may have to remind in in a week or so, but other than that, you should be good.

Thank you so much for the reply I know I’ve been dealing with this stuff for such a long time and now it has gotten even worse so I am really ready for an end to it. And even though new to entities I know it can work I’ve had faith in spells for 18 months even with no results just still knowing now I have called them and want to feel they are on my side and they have finally for this for me

Can this be used to manipulate 3 group of persons to buy me a new smartphone? Will dis work? they are extremely shotborn

And they are totally against me buying it

This is wonderful, thank you!

If it’s to manipulate your ex to break up with his current and return to you, do I do both layered manipulation and layered love, or combine (mix and match) or just one layered spell. What do you recommend?

Same for me

I know this is an old topic ,trying to bump it to get more answers. Do you guys think this could work on a target whose’ name you don’t know? Like an official person , doctor, lawyer etc… who has the power to sign a paper and save you from something you don’t want to do?

1 Like

Mmm yes I strongly think so @Tuxedo-cat these are some pretty high powered spirits and this looks like a great way to combine thier abilities. The only difference I would make is I’d appoint one of them probably king Belial as the team leader spirit to have a greater sense of coordination between the different spirits but even without that this looks real good to me.

5 Likes

Thanks, I really hope so , I’ve already asked 2 of my favourites The Duke/Duchess Dantalion, and The Great King Beliel , will ask The Great King Paymon before my appointment as well , and the non stop enn chanting of my mentor Lucifer! It feels like an exam😒

4 Likes

Hello! I plan to do a spell tonight. Would it be a good idea if I offer Orias and Seere a candle each as offering while I gaze and chant their enns and state what I need to be done (which is two completely different things). i cannot really do evocations because I share a room. Do you recommend I do the circle of magick for protection or is a cleansing of ones self will do?

You can invoke one at a time however id offer something more than just a candle. If someone asked me to do something & i just got a candle for it i wouldnt be happy

…if someone wanted me to do something and all they had was just a candle, and offered it from the heart, grateful for my assistance, I would be happy to help.

You have to consider the individual’s situation. Many people don’t have much money and can’t always afford offerings. Sometimes all they can afford to offer is a candle. I feel if it genuine and the spirit accepts, that’s all that matters.

1 Like