Major Props to Mr. Koetting

Hello.I don’t have many posts here even though I’ve been lurking for some time, I don’t post unless I have something to say or ask.NOW I
have something to say for the “newbies”.
I’m a Magus as well, [a real one.not an online handle,even though I came by the title in an unusual way.] and I have to testify that Mr.Koetting is 100% REAL!even if you’ve been in your path, no matter what its based in, half your life, you should buy his books and videos, I guarantee you missed a spot!
EVEN if the godz themselves pour info in your head, YOU MISSED A SPOT!
He’s for real and even just the newsletters can take you to a new level or flesh out an old one!
And when he says "Be A Living God."
HE MEANS IT.
Thank you.I’m going back to lurking now. :slight_smile:
MH

Thank you!

I don’t endorse lightly, YOU sir are for real.nice to know there are
REAL Sorcerers still in the world parting the seas of fluffies and R.P.G magicians with power and truth!
LOVE the newsletters!

I have read your posts and you are obviously knowledgeable. Yet you are lurking around a forum that is dedicated to beginners. There is obviously something you want to share. You are not here to learn but to teach. Your post on occult tool creation was outstanding. Why don’t you let it all out and tell us what you know. I for one am interested in what you have to say. Welcome to the movement and I hope to see lots more threads from you in the future! Be a leader in this movement and don’t hold anything back.

I, like Mr. Koetting, have a website dedicated to the “Mystery arts”, however I do not sell books or seminars.[I am FORBIDDEN TO.]besides.for me to come in here and undercut another Magus would be fucking rude, and besides. he is a far more eloquent and skilled teacher than I.he’s even taught me a few things and I have had teachers 99.9% of mankind just can’t get up with,
BUT I think Mr. Koetting may just have.[He knows things only THEY would teach!] Don’t worry about what I have to say, this is 100% his show! I’m here learning myself. :slight_smile:

Its all about returning the power of Sorcery to the earth.I’m just over here cheer leading. IF he needs my opinion or help, he will ask.until then I just offer commentary IF I think it is constructive. :slight_smile:

I like the cut of your jib

I like it when free money just “appears” in a locked room. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to thank you, E.A. Koetting, for daring to share the results of your experiences in a clear and concise way. I have found answers to some questions I have had for years in just a few short days of reading your books.