Majick square to attract money

That is NORMALLY how a money ritual works, HOWEVER…
I once did a working with the goddess Bastet, and a total
STRANGER gave me 1000$ that day! I did another completely
different working with “Elf” magic and got my disability approved the same week after a three year screw around.there was NOTHING remotely similar between these workings other than the beings I worked with were both female, and BOTH associated with wealth and supple living.[/quote]

Very true. Unless you’re literally living in a cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere, the money will come you. Of course this is all assuming that you have correctly followed the rules of sigil magick.[/quote]

How do you explain doing everything right and still seeing no results? I work hard in hopes of getting a promotion or bonus. No luck. I buy lottery tickets. No luck. I network. No luck. Not quite sure what I could be doing wrong.[/quote]

I would attribute it to not being in theta when charging the sigil.

Oh I have no problem letting go, and I never obsess over it. After a period of time you can’t help but think “hmmm I did X a few months ago. Where are the results”.

Get into theta gamma state and if you cannot get into them then try NAP system as a last resort. That would definitley work. And Good Luck :slight_smile:

Louise Hay in her book ‘You can heal your life’ says to state positive affirmations about getting money, AND to keep the affirmation in the PRESENT
tense…
Maxine Deitrich at the JOS website says that the energy will follow the path of least resistance. "With money, we don’t want it coming to us through tragedy. With love we don’t want one that is unavailable. That sort of thing."
In Become a living god, part of the ritual is about visualising in the NOW or present time how much money you want. Visualize yourself already receiving it.
I am not saying anything mentioned above will work. I’m still working on it myself.

Get into theta gamma state and if you cannot get into them then try NAP system as a last resort. That would definitley work. And Good Luck :)[/quote]
NAP will NOT “definitely” work. Like all magick, it takes time and practice. I have tried it multiple times with absolutely no results after performing the ritual daily for a month. I have had more success with EA’s method, even though I struggle with the Theta/Gamma.

Get into theta gamma state and if you cannot get into them then try NAP system as a last resort. That would definitley work. And Good Luck :)[/quote]
NAP will NOT “definitely” work. Like all magick, it takes time and practice. I have tried it multiple times with absolutely no results after performing the ritual daily for a month. I have had more success with EA’s method, even though I struggle with the Theta/Gamma.[/quote]

In my case two days ago i build one for a friend with money problems, i activated with the Alash…etc, more the second incantation project the image of my friend getting more customers, advicing her that she cannot get more than 3000, 5000 bucks from this.
In less than 24hs she get a new customer for 3000. End of story.

It works…Period.
Regards[/quote]
What works? What are you talking about? You “build” one of what for your friend? My comment was in reference to NAP which involves a relaxation ritual and an specific incantation. It has nothing to do with sigils nor the Alash tad al’ash tal ashtu incantation. I am unsure why you quoted me. Obviously you are talking about something else.

Hello, just to be sure this is the sigil you talk about?
barachus

Orismen hasn’t posted since January so he may not respond to you.

1 Like

I sell beats so it would work and instantly increase sales too?

1 Like