Maitre Carrefour

About a year ago I had a dream I was at a botanica/rootwork shop and I was told that I had to make an altar for Maitre Carrefour. The past year has been difficult and I let my spiritual practice slide. The thing is that I am not a Voduissant. I was studying hoodoo at the time, but my practice tends towards traditional witchcraft, with some Kabalah. So as my life has settled down, and I am getting back into things. I have been haunted by this dream, and I want to honor Maitre properly. I understand He is considered to be the actual crossroads, and He is of the Petro Loa. Any guidance is most appreciated.

1 Like

Agreed, the Eye could probably give some valuable insights. This was actually the first spirit I contacted with a veve…awesomely powerful, but I will warn you to be very serious and dedicated in working with him. He doesnt fuck around if you make a deal. He can open the doors to hell and chaos just to teach you some hard lessons…My mentor im Ifa has actually forbade me from working with him. Or so he thinks hehehehe

Kalfou does not just open the gate - he IS the road. And I have probably said to much already. :confused: You cannot know if you are supposed to make any kind of Pe or service to Kalfou, or any Lwa, unless you have had a divination by reputable Houngan or Manbo. A dream is not enough.

Once the divination is done, and if it is determined who is in your esko, the clergy will guide you. And in the case of Kalfou, this is especially true. PLEASE do not try to wing it on your own. Not with him. (or any but REALLY not with Met Kalfou…)

[quote=“empyrean93”][quote=“Sammiejam, post:3, topic:2985”]Kalfou does not just open the gate - he IS the road. And I have probably said to much already. :confused: You cannot know if you are supposed to make any kind of Pe or service to Kalfou, or any Lwa, unless you have had a divination by reputable Houngan or Manbo. A dream is not enough.

Once the divination is done, and if it is determined who is in your esko, the clergy will guide you. And in the case of Kalfou, this is especially true. PLEASE do not try to wing it on your own. Not with him. (or any but REALLY not with Met Kalfou…)[/quote]

I respectfully disagree with this, but I’m not going to say much more. There are reasons the warning are their , like with any occult practice, and yeah u will get a little bit in the forge (or a lot) but I think that the work will commence if it is to be commenced. My 3 cents. Nobody listens to me, but glad to share, lol. Good luck[/quote]

Thank you everyone for your advice. I will certainly take this all into mind as I proceed on my path.

I am pretty sure he came to me on his own. He rode me and did not say a word. No hat. No suit. He was naked, on top of my body. I looked up after I wiped my eyes to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing…he just had a look of pleasure on his face. After I looked up the second time, I bowed my head down as if I didn’t want him to notice me. I just want to know has this ever happened to anyone before? I didn’t summon him intentionally and I didn’t make any deals with him. I just want to know why he chose me on that night, in that moment. I wouldn’t consider myself a full fledge badass practitioner of witchcraft, Santeria, Vodun or Hoodoo but I do dabble in witch craft as far as saying good luck and money spells that l’ve created. As well just speaking blessings and light and love into myself, 98% only in the shower. I do have an alter for my ancestors that I keep in my home as well with only 2 photos on it. If anyone has any idea, or more information or can point me in a good direction to learn more from, I would really appreciate it. Ive spent legit most of my day today trying to find answers. Originally I thought I was meeting Papa Legba but I came across some information that if the encounter happened at night, it wasn’t Papa Legba but Maitre Carrefour

Welcome @seandretta It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Met Kalfu is a must for any satanic voodoo practitioner.

Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer
Hail Papa Kalfu
:snake: