Magni's Journey Into Helheim

Okay so I’ve been fine tuning a system of Norse necromancy using some texts and spirit advice. However I won’t be making any posts going into great detail of the rituals because I’m planning on writing a two part grimoire on berserk magick and Norse necromancy. I will be sharing the effects on my body and spirit and the experiences with the dead.

4 Likes

Day 1: I’ve summoned my first spirit using Norse necromancy during a runic ritual utilizing grave soil and a bone triangle. The spirit appeared and I gave her a task. The day when I gathered the dirt I actually found myself by chance in two cemeteries, one being planned and the other by chance. I gathered dirt from three graves and paid for the dirt. Since involving myself with these ghosts and the death current, flies have been gathering around me whenever I’m outside and my apetite has dropped significantly, to the point of me feeling stomach pain but having no appetite for food. I’m still trying to figure out some revitalization rituals so that I don’t energetically fuck up my back Dante Abiel spinal disc style. This is largely unexplored territory and I’ve been receiving many methods and rituals to explore.

5 Likes

re stomach issues; the same thing happened to me when I harvested grave yard dust from a Churchyard in rural Cornwall (a Parish famous for its witchcraft at that). Afterwards I developed two chronic illnesses plus dental problems. It took some fairly potent sea magic to come good again. Since then I have not tried to harvest graveyard dust again nor work with the dead aside from my own ancestral line. Be careful.

2 Likes

I could help with this if you like !

1 Like

Vampirism. Helps revitalize

1 Like

@Warlock It’s a dangerous practice but the power is addictive. Everywhere I go I can feel the dead. It’s addicting. The potential is mighty. @Aluriel I’d appreciate that! @Fallen_Angel I’ve been vamping like crazy. So far I need an extra push to get back to ship shape.

2 Likes

What do you think about doing a ritual together that’ll help ?

2 Likes

I’m down. I appreciate it :grin:

2 Likes

I can vouch that he’s a good ritual partner.

2 Likes