Magickal workings, Journal of the Warrior

Esoteric significance:

I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

Jesus was referring to Christ consciousness according to Yogananda

3 Likes

Very true, I also wanted to point that out when I saw the comment. In the West, some of our most powerful magick and most powerful divination systems come from the Abhramahic faiths. That is, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. But, even Satanism/Luciferianism is Abhrahamic as well. There was a Black Metal singer who spent a great deal of time blaspheming the Christian God through Satan, until he realized that Satan is part of the Abrahamic faiths as well.

6 Likes

Recited the Lord’s prayer, felt peace afterwards.

Prayed to Jesus, Lucifer and Lilith

Oh my dear Lilith, how sweet you have been with me.

May God shine his light upon me so that I overcome my ego and reach him

3 Likes

Depends on the beliefs tbh

I consider Lucifer the lord of hell, brother to Michael and son of Yahweh, but there are Luciferians and Satanists who view him differently

2 Likes

Yeah no spirit is really above possessing another if it suits their purpose. Most possession with Demons and other spirits are usually consentual.

Parasites and vegenful dead however can be a problem. I think Indigo Prietess spoke about them on one of her old videos for example a dead murderer could seek out someone with similar intentions and possess them to carry out their will.

BTW @MagickVigilante have you recited the Lord’s prayer in Hebrew?

2 Likes

I recite the lord’s prayer solely in Italian

2 Likes

Thinking back to what Koetting told me about Lucifer being a heartbreaker hahaha

God knows I love him very much

2 Likes

PY
51vK7pMGqOL.AC
GuidoReni_MichaelDefeatsSatan

3 Likes

This thread is a personal journal and not for you to come and argue with op about. Please refrain from going to journals to add your own personal experience. Journals are not up for debate.

7 Likes

I’m ok with debates personally, and exchanging ideas, so long as it’s done respectfully you know?

4 Likes

Past a certain point it becomes a heckler’s veto, where you can’t post because you know you’re going to have too many responses shouting down, making accusations, and derailing etc. A tactic as old as time.

I will remove without notice any further posts of this kind.

9 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Can we just let him be in his goddamn journal?

8 Likes

Discussions are welcome :slight_smile:

So long as it’s respectful as it keeps the vibes positive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In that case can I ask why you decided on abstinence? I’m just curious if It’s a personal decision or if you think it’s necessary?

Sexual abstinence you mean?

Unfortunately I broke it today, but since I am pondering becoming a priest, I wanted to try starting the abstinence currently

3 Likes

Alright well good luck man!

1 Like

It is interesting however, I am still learning Jesus’s teachings

When I got adversity for posting here before, I was pondering, should I forgive?

I sent him a blessing regardless

My issue is that sometimes I am still unclear on what it means to walk with God

And so I am unclear how to react to adversity, but I assume Jesus would forgive

He did say, pray for those who persecute you

2 Likes

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect

This is the passage I was talking about, one I really like

4 Likes

It is… complicated. It will be good to look into why these things happened:

https://byzantium--blogger-blog.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/byzantium-blogger.blog/2019/06/27/byzantine-life-crime-punishment-heresy-and-medical-practice/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16277513744277&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fbyzantium-blogger.blog%2F2019%2F06%2F27%2Fbyzantine-life-crime-punishment-heresy-and-medical-practice%2F

As if you choose to become a priest, you will have to study the theology of this.

2 Likes