Magickal Seduction, Damond Brand

in the first ritual, Igniting Passion In Another, do I need to put the person’s full name on paper, or can it be just the first two? It may sound silly, but I want to do everything right. It occurred to me to transform the person’s name into a sigil and so put it under the metal, but I will try this method on future rituals. I’m also thinking of doing the ritual next Friday, when the moon is in Aries, I think that will give extra energy. Opinions?

I don’t know anything about the spell, but logically, why not just use the full name?

1 Like

is because it is necessary to write the name in the shape of a circle, and this circle must be small enough for the block of metal to cover it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Did you achieve success with this particular ritual? I’m planning on doing it

1 Like

I think you have ritual #1 confused with ritual #3, which is almost an identical ritual. In ritual #3, the block of pyrite should cover the names of the spirits which are face-up and visible until covered by the pyrite. For ritual #1, the scrap of paper with the name of the target is to be placed face-down inside the magic circle. There is no need to cover the name since it is not visible anyways.

3 Likes

How did it go? I just started the ritual myself