Magickal Seduction - Damon Brand

Hi there, Has anyone used the second ritual in this book? Personally, I had powerful success with two people. I used the spell with other people who were attracted to me but it didn’t work anymore. I wonder if it was because I didn’t feel attracted to them.
Reading the ritual speak about reciprocating love, did someone change the spell? Whats ur experience.

Welcome @Narciso It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Perhaps the key point. I haven’t read this book in a couple of years, but if I recall correctly Brand emphasises that you must be sincere in wanting to have said relations with this process for it to work.
If I remember the wording in the incantation, it involves telling the entities involved that they can feed off some of the energy of the sex that takes place because of their influence. So I suppose if you’re not intending to follow through, they would have no incentive to do their part.

I only used the attraction aura ritual from the book. I did it as an experiment and no intention of seducing anyone. I just wanted to test whether people would visibly react or behave differently towards me. They didnt. This may well have been because although I intended for the attraction aura to work, I didnt intend to have relations with anyone it effected

I did one ritual whit the stones and seal. It take 2 weeks and yes I get the chick 3onths relationship.it say you may get hurt feelings or fall in love it was exactly.but yes I was happy.