Magickal seduction by Damon brand

Is looking focused on Sigil of any spirit Gives a result?

Alright, these are fire spirits no doubt some people assume these spirits as Djinn because Djinn are also made of smokeless fire.

I understand the Meaning Of chant doesn’t really matter.
One more question that I really want to know is when it says in ritual 1 & 3 to ‘speak directly to these spirits with authority’ does that mean you have to state your desire at that very moment or you just have to chant the names?

Lol I was literally calculating to do this spell after every 2-3 months. :stuck_out_tongue: As it states that the effect last for ‘some weeks’. But I will take you advice on this. Thankyou :sparkles:
But still if I feel the effects fading within 2-3 months can I still repeat the ritual? There aren’t dangers right? I know this question is already been perfectly answered by darkestknight but still I also want your opinion on this. Because as you said the more you work with it the more stronger it becomes.

And Thankyou for this golden advice I’d remember this after I performed the ritual. :sparkles:

1 Like

Does the intention play a role when speaking chant or listening to it?

Yes, intention (visualisation) does play a role if you are trying to contact a particular spirit for a specific need.

1 Like

It’s important that you create the sounds yourself. Hearing the sounds is a part of it, but where the magick happens is in your active engagement with the ritual.

Focusing on sigils is a big part of lots of magick, but it is usually just one part of a complete ritual. The sigil acts as a gateway through which you access the power of the spirit. It’s like a signature combined with a phone number or email address. You still need to ask the spirit for what you want, and the sigil is how you reach them.

1 Like

What about imagination when listening to chant of Lucifer or maybe Lilith?

Is it sufficient to watch the sigil while on the computer screen or should I write it? Is writing it stronger?

I want to tell Lilith that I love her and consider her my friend, and that I respect and appreciate her… Can these messages reach her when I look at her sigil and say these words with my mind?

Spirits Enn is just like a phone number when you recite it, that just means you are calling them and they are present. State your desire, visualise or meditate.
And if you are intending to do it with Lilith. She is a sweetheart. And Lucifer is just Amazing. :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you brother!

1 Like

When I say the Enn of Lilith for exemple in my mind and watch the Sigil will she be in my mind then? Will she be present with me?

Whenever you speak the spirits name or enn they are present you just don’t feel because your senses are not fully Opened yet. So yes in my opinion they are present. But that does not mean you can recite her enn just anywhere like while walking the street etc. Be respectful…set up a private place in your home where you can connect with her, meditate on her sigil, recite her enn will ofc get you connected to her.

2 Likes

I believe these spirits (I believe they are known as Salamanders) to be different from Jinn. I’ve worked with both, and their energies are very similar, but they come from different traditions to my knowledge.

After you chant the rite, you begin fantasizing about having sex to build up your lust (I suggest starting with foreplay, or even some foreplay to the foreplay). You can start masturbating at this point, or even just foreplaying with yourself a bit, but make sure that you can keep going until the end of the ritual. Once you get some energy going, you chant the first set of names, then visualize the orange-rosy light.

After this, you chant the final three names, all while maintaining your sexual energy (it’s ok if you don’t keep the fantasy going while you chant and visualize, but hold onto the sexual energy). Once you chant these names, bring your focus back to the fantasy. You can keep chanting the names, but your focus should be on your sexual energy. If you’re doing ritual 3, then keep going until orgasm. If you’re doing ritual 1, I would try to time things so that you orgasm right after making the final request.

And yes, you can absolutely repeat the ritual without harm, and it will probably be a good idea to repeat it whenever you feel like doing so. It’s important to trust that the magick is working, so don’t repeat out of a sense of fear, but the more you summon these spirits the more their energy will be at work in your life. Have fun :wink:

3 Likes

How do I open my senses? Is there a risk when opened…Can I feel spirits when they come? What is the smallest sign of that?

My suggestion is to draw the sigil by hand, or if it is more complicated, to print out a copy and then trace over it. I have used sigils on a screen, and this works because it is your perception of the image that matters, but personally staring at a screen doesn’t put me in the right mood for a ritual.

Find a time and a space where you can have some privacy and where no-one will interrupt you. Magick is a very special thing, and it’s worth making the act of magick feel special.

You likely won’t experience much in the way of “supernatural” effects or super intense energies right away, but if you keep doing magick you will, and it’s important to have a space where you can experience the energies without inhibition.

I really can’t stress enough how much better the experience is when you do the chanting yourself. The connection you create to the spirits is much more personal when you do it this way. When you chant, allow the words to vibrate out from your core.

If you’re not sure how to do this, try chanting “AAAAHHH” like an opera singer. Let your throat open up wide, and let the sounds rumble out from your belly. It’s ok if you don’t get this right away, but this will make for a better experience once you get the hang of it.

2 Likes

Wow are they salamanders! I’ve never worked with them but did worked with Djinns. Let’s see if I could feel their energies while doing the ritual so I could myself identify. :sparkles:

Alright I get it.:sparkles: I’m just gonna go with ritual 3 because I guess Love spells are really a slippery slope.

The final request for ritual 3 would be similar to like this na ‘Grant me an aura of attraction. So that the people around me get attracted towards me’ something like that?

And yes absolutely I’d perform the ritual whenever I feel like. I will keep your Golden advice. :dizzy: Guess my idea of performing after every 2-3 months was not wrong :stuck_out_tongue:if it only makes their energy stronger in my life. :yum:

Thank you, Thank you so much!

1 Like

I will sing loudly when I am in my own home because I now live with the family, All I can do now is listen to the ENN and look at the Sigil on the computer.

Try doing a petition to Furcas he is amazing in opening your Psychic abilities. :sparkles: Once opened you will see, hear and communicate with them effectively. Now don’t think about the feeling, they are present when you call upon them. You can feel their presence or feel absolutely nothing it depends upon you…but know they are present. It is you who can’t see or feel them because your senses aren’t open.

4 Likes

What is the nature of energy that I will feel? I mean, would it be like heat or cold? Hahaha, Sorry if I am Stupid cause am new here

1 Like