Magickal Friends with Benefits ~ Giving the dog a bone

Im really excited about this :smiley: like a child who’s been promised to go to DisneyLand :joy: finally gonna see King Paimon and lucifer :eye::smiley:

1 Like

You can count me in me in pro bono as it were. Got alot of workings in place so im good myself.

Currently workin with Az-jahi and the dark staot of jupiter mostly so it makes for some pretty powerful synergy. Will make for some good practice for me and allow me to give back to the community.
If needed I can help @Aiden_Crow with protections. I’ve got some nasty stuff in my bag of tricks.

3 Likes

Im in!

I just want mental clearity and more consciousness and in general just an awakening like bradley cooper in the movie limitless

I will use candles, orgonite and stars/our sun to send energy back to you guys

1 Like

Count me in :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo, ok cool just remember to let us know what your request is

2 Likes

You ended up going deep down them rabbit holes :grin:

2 Likes

Ah :smiley: ? What do you mean man :D? Will you guys send me on a lsd trip xD?

…well then bring it!

1 Like

@CasperK “Will you guys send me on a lad trip xD?” :joy: LMAO

2 Likes

A bit late to the party, but count me in :beers: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao :joy: expanding consciousness is a trip of its own at times :laughing:

I would say Lsd trips if aimed are like going down rabbit holes without a safety net :laughing: some concepts you can not unlearn once experenced. :smiling_imp:

@boredomkill5 what is your magick all request, if you don’t have one yet you have until the 28th of November to decide.

3 Likes

Ok. I have two. I will also do two rituals. My first request is help ridding myself of laziness. My second is help working towards the ability to see hear feel and touch spirits

1 Like

I’ll have to think that part over, should have something in mind well before the 28th. But this concept seems like a great way to practice different spells :slight_smile:

@dagar, you can have two requests but you join in to help all the other magicians with their requests…they all help you you help them all. Everyone does magick for you then you join in to help the others on their day.

It isn’t a two for two it’s all for one and one for all

2 Likes

Ok. I’m cool with that. I guess I just misunderstood :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cool and I need to know your requests before Nov 28 so that I have to get the days for each magician and the requests known to everyone.

So the 28th is the deadlinemail to join and submit the work you need done.

3 Likes

I would love to join :blush:.
I’m not really a experimented magician but I think I can help. This would be a great occasion to test out my servitors. I wonder if others would feel them. I can help with Visualization too, that’s mostly my only magickal tool.
In return I’d just like to open more my Astral senses and communicate with spirits. That would be great if I get some working on love/lust matter too but it’s not a priority :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’d love to join ! I can protect the group too and help anyone with gaining love or sexual gratification.

2 Likes

I could work with you on protection if you want

1 Like

I’m in…want what… healing?.. .Oh! Remove blocks… That is what I want help with! Removing blocks and bindings that are on me and opening up my astral senses. . I love doing spells and doing them for others is a great practice!

4 Likes