Magickal Friends with Benefits … Aquamarine Spring Equinox Healing Edition

yuppers

3 Likes

Ill be doing candle magick and possibly contacting gaia if I feel like its respectful given my short relationship with her. Will ask for healing and protection. But yeah I’m in.

3 Likes

Never done a MFWB before but my weekend is actually open for once. Im in.

I would love to contribute through meditation and candle work.

2 Likes

If the 90 day rule is waivered I’d like to join. I can do some candle magick.

2 Likes

I would like to join.

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Not sure if I could contribute much but would love to be part of this.

3 Likes

I’m in with a candle spell!
I can make some candles customized to whatever people want most- I was thinking something for health, happiness, and love, but if you all have other ideas I can further customize the herbs I will use in the candles. Then, I’ll do some kind of spell with the finished candles.

2 Likes

I did not have time to wait for the Jupiter hour last night by the time I finished writing out the ritual, so will do tonight when home in the hours of Sol and Jupiter (more than one ritual tonight), to connect us all with the positive qualities of Sol and Jupiter. Will try using a Conjure Seal of Sol, and open it in whatever way I can, and use it in the ritual. The candles themselves will do the will. Frankincense is being used, and I may do half sandalwood candles and half cinnamon candles. The colored candles being used are two white tealights, two blue spell/birthday candles, and (either red or green, Im tending to go with red to boost sexual health with an affirmation) spell candle. Aside from the candles, I am also using water cups - two citrine as altar cups, orange personal cup and green water cup. I may go with the red, as complimentary colors are coming into the picture as well. Aside form that, will write in or etch in a keyword for the candle being used as its purpose before dressing with oil. Then its just a bunch of invocations and affirmations used while focusing on the intent of the ritual the entire time. In hours of Jupiter, Sol and possibly Mars as well.
So tonight its on like Donkey Kong.

2 Likes

Concentrate on intent and mentally and audibly spoke it. Said prayer to Tzadkiel, and spoke the Invocation of Jupiter. Followed this with a QC/LBRP/QC, Banishing the Four Powers of Earth, and then full cycle of adorations for both Lord of the Universe and Liber Resh Vel Helios. A flame has been lit in my belly :slight_smile: When saying the archangel prayer, I had also started with Tzaphkiel, then Michael, the Tzadkiel. With Tzadkiel psychic pressure built and my ear popped. Commenicng ritual in the hour of Jupiter, 11pm.

1 Like

Not too late. Im EST, Jupiter hour is 11.

2 Likes

Started 9:45
Just completed.
QC/LBRP/QC
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth
Filled all four water cups
Lit altar candles (L,R, White/White)
Lit objective candle (R, Blue)
Lit Personal Candle (L, Blue)
Lit Frankincense
Lit Spirit Candle (Red)
Invocation of Jupiter
Prayer to Tzadkiel, Michael and Tzaphkiel
Invocation of Jupiter
Invocation to Tdadkiel explaining ritual intent
Blessed dressed candles to the Holy Spirit
Went through affirmations (three pages) three times.
Middle Pillar, five energy circulations
QC/LRP (Earth invoking)/QC
Extinguished candles in reverse, then dipped incense in water, disposed of water.

Red candle burned nearly all the way down, the blue at 1/3 left, and 1/2 tealights left. Not much candle smoke or any soot.
So prepare to get your freak on again, Red is for sexual vitality, Blue for mind body and spirit healing.

My Tarot Contemplation Ritual/Card for the Day was XIX The Sun.

2 Likes

Got presented tonight with a job opportunity which I took, was given favors, and felt generally upbeat, got together with a friend who I will be working with.
Will start my ritual at 10 tonight, then 3am as well, then tomorrow night at 12 if I can’t make it for 5…

Not too late at all! It’s more like an “Equinox weekend” starting Friday and running through Monday.

That’s for focus as as this thread will age out… the real grouping is the people involved, as magick done as a group is multiplied not just added. In which case, the more the merrier. :smiley:

And, as time is not really a fixed thing, and our spirits live outside it, for those those who want to try it, you can always put your intention to instruct your subconscious to “move to the point of the Equinox in my time zone” and effectively do it then :slight_smile:
You can be a new member in a year and step in to this one and benefit and contribute to the group energy.

2 Likes

Its running through Sunday? I better do mine at 10 then :slight_smile:
Should probably have my altar face west rather than east as well.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant Monday at least. Or time travel to most effectively group your healing intentions with the others. This thread itself is your link.

Or to put it another way, in the BALG landscape there are trees, and each branch is a post, and each branch has leaves that are words. The more posts the bigger the tree. Pay your coin to Mr. Silvera and he will take you to the right tree and you can work with the spirit of that tree as long as it stands.

3 Likes

Ah you really inspire me to think outside of the box sometimes. I already know how to send it back in time, but I didn’t think about how the wording and intent would make an umbrella…

Wow good job with this one, for real man!

3 Likes

Just finished, I jumped the gun and started at 9:25.

Post ritual pic…

4 Likes

Just a paste from the other thread so that anyone who happens upon this later can take advantage of my working. I was specific for the users that participated, intending they get more oomph, but wanting to aid anyone who sought healing- even if they didn’t feel they could even begin to help anyone else.

I started by banishing my space. I then took a page from @anon39079500 and reached down deep inside myself, finding my inner spark so to speak, energetically.

I sat for maybe a minute enjoying the energy and contemplating the task at hand. I knew immediately I wanted to use an energetic healing technique revealed to me by Apollo. I intend to share it at a later date, but it’s probably not much different from any other elemental healing.

Once I had made my determination, I immediately took my imagination to a place which serves as an astral temple, or more like a hub spot I go to now for a lot of my energy work.

It’s a single room, made out of dull colored gold, maybe the size of a huge assed gazebo or maybe an outdoor theater- like at six flags or something. All around the circle are open archways that all lead out to my secret garden . (Just a place I intend to further develop cuz I have always wanted a beautiful garden, where you were hidden away from everyone.)

I already know this space really well, so I don’t linger on the details, I immediately move to my chair, which reclines like a dentist chair so that I use the cute round skylight above me to connect to what I am going to call source energy, but that looks kinda like sunlight. I spend a few minutes drawing source energy into myself, being grateful for how good it made me feel.

Then stood as I began reaching for the element of fire, imagining a huge swirling tornado of flames. I reached for earth next, calling the energy of the rocks and dirt to me, also in a similar whirlwind. I called out to the wind, and it also came to me, but it had cute little leaves dances in its waves . Then I reached out for water, drawing what looked like a water spout to me.

I sat in my chair, and imagined that balg users began pouring through the arched doorways, all assembling in front my chair while the elements lingered in the back.

I set my intentions for all balg users participating now or in the future, or who are seeking healing to be flooded withy healing energies and to become refreshed, renewed, free of negative attachments and aware that they are able to take this life and make it their own.

I watched as the flaming tornado swept across the floor from left to right, scorching the sickened, the dead parts, and leaving the balg users looking like eyes within burnt hotdog like bodies. Then the earth rolled across the floor in an avalanche like wave, stamping out the remaining flames and chipping at the debris and left over blockages.

Next came the wind. The cute little green leaves seem to dance in front of me, bandaging and soothing to the burnt bodies as the heavy super speedy wind blew away every speck of remaining debris.

Lastly came water. The water spout become a raging river that flowed over around and through the bodies, healing and restoring, providing nourishment and strength as it steadied the balg users.

I then explained to all, how the fire burnt away their negative attachments, the earth slammed through their blockages, the wind blew it all away, and brought soothing to ease the struggles of the healing process, while the water therapy completed to process.

I then pulled upon the source energy, which flowed out of my skylight, like the sun dawning a new day on each and ever bald member seeking healing, and empowering them to take this life and make it their own.

Thanks guys.

6 Likes

My ritual outline:
Fill water vessel, pour equally into teacups: Left Altar Cup, Right Altar Cup, Objective Cup, Personal Cup, replace vessel.
Sign of the Cross
Prayer to Archangel Tzadkiel
QC/LBRP/QC To banish unwanted presences
“Tzedk! Tzedek! Tzedek! I invoke Archangel Tzadkiel under the authority of EL and Yeshus ben Yosef, to connect myself and others to the positive qualities of Jupiter: Gain peace of mind * Expansion of interest and holdings * Buying and selling Real Estate * Acquiring money * Humanity * Honor * Health * Friendships * Tranquility * Generosity * Le Olam, Amen.”
Dress candles - 20 seconds each focusing on and speaking statement of intent
Bless dressed candles : “Holy Spirit, I ask Thy blessings upon this instrument, which I use in Thy name.”
Write/Etch Fortune and Healing on base of tea light tins or etched into candles.
Light candles and incense - Left Altar Candle, Right Altar Candle, Objective candle, Personal Candle, Incense, Spirit Candle.
Speak Affirmations:
"Lift up our hearts, for this day, and let our minds dwell not on what is missing from our lives, but what we have left to be grateful for, especially for life itself. (Banish Depression)
What we attempt, we will do with a light heart, what we cannot avoid, we will complete quickly. What we must do, we will do well. (Accomplish A Task)
Shine Thou light on our offerings, so that others will look upon them with favor. (Attract Business)
Shine brightly on the risks we take, and beam favorably upon all we touch this day. (Attract Luck)
Light the path which will lead us toward an opportunity for which we are capable of success and achievement. (Attract Riches)
No bonds will hold us within the grip of evil for our spirits are free, protected by Divine love and Mighty strength. (Break a Hex or Curse)
We know that if we respect our body and use it well, a Mighty strength will be added to our frail efforts so that God and us together will prevail against all resistance. (Gain physical strength)
Guide us toward the opportunity we are seeking, so that we may work with dignity and enjoy the fruit of our labors. (Get A Job)
Let the Divine healing powers of love touch and bless out mind, body and spirit. (Heal Mind or Body)
As strong as our faith in Gods healing powers so will that faith bring health and well-being to our body. (Improve Ones Health)
We are made in Gods image, and therefore, are worthy of respect, love and attention from ourselves and others, (Improve Ones Self Worth)
Grant us the perception we need to find a way to be free from financial distresses. (Increase Ones Income)
We know that will be long as long as it is lived well, and time misspent is not lived but lost. Let this day be used wisely and lovingly. (Prolong Life)
May this small flame (feel it in your belly) draw the Mighty healing rays of thy spirit, so that the body may be restored to its natural state of well-being. (Regain Health)
May the vigor, vitality and energy of youth be returned to our bodies. (Restore Sexual Potency)
Just for this day let us be grateful for a healthy mind in a healthy body, and let us be aware that our every thought and emotion plays a part in keeping our bodies functioning harmoniously. (Stay in Good Health)
Life is for living, and living well. We do this by thinking healthy, eating healthy, and yielding no power to unhealthy aches or pains. (Ward off Illness)
We will spend this day counting our blessings, and in an attitude of gratitude, for nothing can deter us in our expectations of only good and plenty in our lives. (Ward off Misfortune)
Repeat 1-3 times
Le Olam, Amen.
Sign of the Cross
Middle Pillar, 5 energy circulations, 5 chakras
QC/LRP/QC
Extinguish incense, and then candles in reverse order.
Pour water back in vessel in reverse order. dispose of water.
Examine wax drippings and mental notes of flame activity, soot, smoke, etc.

3 Likes