Magickal Cashbook project journal

Documenting my results with the material (or its lack thereof) here. Usually I am using other ritualistic means to secure a bag, but my friend kind of inspired me to try the Magickal Cashbook for a change :grin:

I think I will use the project to manifest some extra cash; I will use it alongside my saving funds to visit my friend next year and the more comes together, the more gifts I can check through the customs without crying over the amount of taxes added to everything :triumph:

Day 0 (03/20/24):
crafted the notebook in accordance to the authors guidelines. Almost broke my wrists while trying to rawdog hebrew letters.

My first painpoints with the material: the onomatopoeia used for the names of God that the author came up with for a largely english speaking audience. As english isn’t my native language and I would use a different way of describing the pronunciation of each name, I cringed painfully when I wrote down how the author advised it in the starting (“Follow instructions, experiment later” already almost flew out of the window here!). In order to get over the cringe I actually scribbled the real names with thin pencil strokes over the pronunciation. Words and letters are sentient to me when I do my own workings, so I could simply not leave it like that :sweat_smile: Connected to Nitika energetically.

Day 1 (03/21/23): First ritual done. The imagination about what to do with the money came easy to me :grin: Overwriting the pronunciation with the real names actually helped a bunch with verbalizing everything smoothly.

6 Likes

Interesting read, good luck!

1 Like

Day 2 and 3 of the ritual done.
Not sure if its related to the working in the background but I did indeed dream about visiting my friend in their country last night.

I try to not involve myself too much with the subject of money for the 11 days of this ritual, to let Nitika find a natural way to let it come to me. I must confess that I started the project with a bit of ambition in the number department, because without the cashbook I would have other ways to attain this. But as its suggested in the book I am still working with a realistic sum thats within the means of my circumstances and possibilities.

3 Likes

Day 4,5 and 6 of the ritual done.

My health insurance gave me a full refund for my new glasses, which is not a normal thing for them to do as per my former experiences with them :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day 11 and therefore the last ritual: done.

So far I got roughly 200 bucks back that I paid for a new pair of glasses (my ensurance would never usually, to this is a pleasant surprise that I might give the book kudos for).

Now we wait :grin:

6 Likes

I decided to put up a second test run because I might have a contract law matter related working coming together with the cashbook ritual.

In short I have asked for a thousand bucks, to stay in the frame of whats possible in a short amount of time by natural occurence.

I have received: 200 bucks back from my health provider for a new pair of glasses and
700 bucks from the tax office after weeks of playing UNO with public servants, today. So the sum is largely in the bag; since the latter one was likely the outcome of a working with a different spirit I will open up a testrun for another 11 days with the same amount of money. Its actually considered to give over 600 additional bucks back to me because the tax office quite frankly slept on its assessment.

Nonetheless I am thanking Nitika for its work in the background and feel excited about a comparative working :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day one of the second test run, hands free and with no other wealth or money related works whatsoever :smiley: I decided to ask for the same amount of money again, to put up a fair comparison for Nitikas work. I will also go for offerings after the second 11 day cycle because it feels strange to me when I am skipping that part of my practice :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 6 of the second testrun. Received 20 bucks from a random scratch ticket :sweat_smile:

Aftermath of the first testrun: i was allowed to take 120 bucks of commission with me although the newest rule in our company lowered that part of commissions some weeks back. I didn’t expect that

2 Likes