Magickal Cashbook - Damon Brand | My Journey

I wanted to document my journey with “The Magickal Cashbook” by Damon Brand. I find that input and questions from forum members usually helps steer me in the right direction. Plus, I’m pretty open to criticism. Constructive or not.

Allow me to start by saying, this is not my first magickal undertaking. I have another thread on here where I tried to contact Ladilock and things didn’t really go as planned. This is a new venture and something different. I’m the type of person that’s very empirical about data. I love to document and verify results. Try to notice the small things. I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I will put forth a concentrated effort. Both on my own merit and with this magic. My paradigm is Laveyan Satanism. I keep getting pulled towards magic, so I figured try it out. I don’t want to die and have a surprise that all this isn’t just in my head.

Let’s begin.

It started by me downloading this book from the internet just as a goof to give it a read. Then I went to the website and read that they had placed a curse on people who stole the book. I figured if I’m going to take this 50 something page “book” seriously, I should buy it. It was something cheap like $15. No big deal. Let’s not start off on the wrong foot.

I had been watching Savanaha from Black Witch Coven on YouTube talk about money magic and she used a green candle. Now, this isn’t anywhere in the book or their website, but I had read that Nitika is fond of Green and Orange. I figured, let’s just get a green candle. It felt right for money magic. I’m at HEB doing grocery shopping and thought, hmmm, let me get this green Gain smelling candle, that’ll be nice. Then I couldn’t find a grey and orange notebook so in my head I was just like, “Screw It” and put the candle back on the shelf. As soon as I did that, the glass candle dropped and broken glass everywhere. I apologized and offered to pay because I legitimately felt bad.

Now did it slip? Did I not put it on the shelf right? Did the smallest bit of force push it right as I put it on there. Who knows. Weird though. I ended up going to Hobby Lobby and buying the following. A green candle, a candle holder, the notebook, orange covering for the notebook and some markers. It was about $15. Altogether I’m in this thing $30.

I had arts and crafts time for 30 minutes today and created the book. Need to fill the stuff in on the inside. I can’t share what’s in the book because I feel I shouldn’t. If you search the web or YouTube you’ll find reviews and get an idea of what’s in the book and notebook. I’ll try to speak in generalities about the method, but specifics about me.

It makes common sense that if you only generate $500 a week, you shouldn’t ask for $100,000. Is it possible, sure. Likely? Nope. For me and my 9-5 I generate about $1K a week. I’m asking for $5K, as I personally can think of multiple ways this cash could come to me. I need this money to pay my taxes, but I won’t die if I don’t get it. It’d just be nice. I’m not lusting or super tied to the results.

I’m more excited about the fact that I have created a tool for the spirit world, and more importantly will be trying to contact one. Now, some people just say the words with some fake emotion and just go through the motions like Sunday Church. There’s still a lot I don’t know and I’m sure I’m doing stuff wrong, but I’m giving it a good effort.

The game plan:

This ritual has to be done for up to 11 days in a row. My living room is empty. I don’t have a couch because I don’t use one. So this space is open for ritual. Only work is done in this room, no leisure. I have taken notes on the book as far as what to say and what to do and will follow that best I can. Maybe read the book 1 more time to make sure I got everything covered.

Considering doing the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. The book said that this ritual was designed to where you didn’t have to do that. I was watching Damien Echols and he recommended doing it twice a day to “crystalize your aura”. Whatever that means. It looks like a silly dance to me, but I’m too ignorant on the topic to have an educated opinion.

I don’t know what time of day, or what direction I face, do I sit / stand or things like that. It seems that most people are just doing it and having success. I was told to have a specific need in mind and to focus on what it feels like when it’s met. I’m going to light that candle stand in the center of my living room and have a go at it.

Now for the other side of the coin.

Is this just a ritual to focus my intent and help me focus on my goal? Hard to say. I know humans use rituals to build their lives because we’re social creatures. For example, what we do when we wake up, or the 3242 thing women do before they go to bed. Few parts of life aren’t ritual / habit based.

It could all be a huge waste of time and $30, but I’m willing to believe and take that chance. I’ll check back here tonight for any tips you guys have. I feel good about doing this. I feel honest since I bought the book. I’ve been practicing the Hebrew words to at least sound competent. Ready to give it a go.

Thanks for your time and any feedback you have!

2 Likes

I have used magickal cashbook for about five years on and off, my only regret is that I didn’t use it more often. The last four times I asked for money, it was significant amounts e.g. £2000, £3000 GBP, £5000 GBP, £7500 and they came through.

I have a much higher success rate than I did when first starting out, but I think I am far more relaxed and quietly confident these days which definately helps with manifestation.

8 Likes

I started with asking for $300 , then $500, $700, $1500 then took a year break as I was new and learning other magick , started again this year with $500 , and just last week $1000 . I usually write in the book where the money came from , I also add discounts and free stuff I received for things I was going to pay anyway and it always adds up to make the amount I asked for :blush:last one was pretty special as on the first day of ritual asking for $1000 I got my job back which was lost due to Covid last March , but I still continued with the rest of the ritual .

4 Likes

2/25

Hey everyone, thanks for replying and sharing your experiences.

Tonight was the first night I actually did the ritual.

I practiced some of the words twice, but still don’t have it down. EH for example says it sounds like “yeah” without the “y”. I keep saying “A” or “aye” because “eah” sounds weird. I dunno. I tried and had emotion in there best I knew how.

So I practiced until I felt good about it.

Looked up some candle magic for green candles and realized I had none of the herbs I needed. I think contacting a spirit is more powerful magic than light a candle. None the less, I just felt like the green candle had a place. I thought of positive vibes and lit it.

Performed the ritual.

In the middle there I thought some gratitude was in order, and maybe some relationship building. Hey, thanks, heard you’re awesome, let’s do work type of thing after I wrote down the amount. Tried to be authoritarian, but not a dick. A leader perhaps?

I’ll be honest, I put effort and feeling into it because I need this money, but not going to die if I don’t get it. Just need an ally helping me. I can’t help but wonder is the ritual just that? A physical reminder to concentrate my efforts on a goal. Is Nikita a part of my subconscious that awakens to accomplish it. Or is this ritual actually contacting a spirit that is beyond my level of experience and capability.

During the ritual I didn’t experience anything weird. I was more focused on doing the ritual to notice my surroundings. I had to read the steps out of the book to get the order right, so I’ll work on that. My mind gets caught up in petty things before hand like, should I be wearing pants, or should I be sitting down. I mean this is a spirit that’s existed for who knows how many years and is going to alter the past and future to bring me wealth and I do an evocation in my boxers sitting at my desk. My justification was, what if I was working in my bosses house, and he was in his boxers. I’d be okay with that. Silly I know.

I’ve lost in a week what I’m asking to gain so it’s possible to manifest and I will try to do it myself. I’m over-sharing here, but I know how helpful these insights (if any) are to people trying magic for the first time. As this is a rather simple book at 50 some odd pages. I figured it’s geared toward the newcomer.

I don’t get why the moon spirit sigil is on the back as it’s not part of the ritual. Anyways, after the ritual. I sat for a moment and thought about how awesome it is to have that money and complete my goal. I then blew out the candle and fanned the good vibes into the air. Looked at the sigil with some more good vibes and put the book away.

Questions:

1. What’s the point of the moon sigil on the back if it’s not apart of the ritual? I know the grey and orange mean something for the cashbook cover.

2. I’ve heard that magi items are to be treated as sacred. Does storing the book face down have any significance? There’s an instance in the book when he says to put the sigil face down as if this means something.

3. Sound I be facing a specific direction? Spirit specific surroundings like smells, food, or drink, etc.? I know the green candle is associated with Venus and that’s South East, but if Nitika is associated with a different way I don’t know. Can’t find a lot of info other than Nitika is India or Hindo for “keeper of precious stones”.

The book has been stored this way, respectfully with the cashbook along with other books. I will perform the ritual tomorrow and keep track of any windfalls or random cash that comes my way. I’m excited, nervous, anxious, trying to be chill. Did I mess something up, did I come across sincere, did Nitika hear me? I was pretty loud about it.

Stay Tuned!

P.S. I originally was looking at Demons of Magic and thinking about getting on a pathway to contacting Bune, but decided I should learn ritual and become a little bit more confident before taking on that task. Not our of fear, more out of respect. I want to do it right and the best way I know how. Plus, I’ve heard Nitika can do great things as you all posted above. I don’t want to say I have faith or hope because those are indicative of indecisiveness, but I’ve taken action. Let’s see what comes of it.

As always, advice, concerns, criticism welcome. My financial ascension is paramount!

1 Like

2/26

Performed the ritual even though I had a down day in the financial markets.

A friend lifted my spirits and it reminded me that sometimes it’s good to take a break and get away from it all.

2/27 - 2/28

My devotion to the ritual was tested. In the book it says “If you don’t make time for Nitika, why would she make time for you?” I normally perform the ritual at night, but was going to be gone. I had to put the ritual first and remember what we’re working towards. Likewise when I returned home I just wanted to sleep, but I did the ritual anyways.

3/1

Low and behold, today I had a really green day. I’m up just about what I lost in the markets. Now my line of work is very up and down cash wise. I could shrug this off and say, well it’s a reversion to the mean. The markets bounce back. I prefer to see the association of me performing the ritual and positive results happened. The goal is going to be accomplished.

I get caught up in the “what if” game. What if I didn’t do the ritual? What if the markets kept going down? Now I’m not naive enough to think my actions changed the entire financial market for my benefit. But I do believe where I was with certain plays made a difference. It’s all speculative in that context.

In regards to the ritual, I’ve been doing the same thing as outlined in the book. I pause and have a little “pep talk, good job, we can do it” moment in there before I dismiss. Just bringing positive vibes. I haven’t felt, heard, or seen anything during these rituals. Maybe the candle glows a little taller or brighter. Maybe the black on white paper has an affect on the eyes that messes with the sigil.

Just trying to be non-biased and document as I go. Stay Tuned!

1 Like

3/2

Performed the ritual. Nothing worth mentioning

3/3

I’m losing so much money it’s not funny. I’ve lost two weeks worth of pay at a 9-5 in a matter of minutes using very conservative strategies in the financial markets. It’s just unreal.

At this rate I have to pull out and preserve what capital I have. I used to not work a 9-5 because I was doing so well at trading. Now I’ll be lucky to have a roof over my head.

Tomorrow is the day I lose most of my financial wealth, about $50K. I expect to salvage about $20K, if that, at best.

My life has been a series of lessons over and over until I finally got the message. I don’t see how now could be one of those times. I have such a hard time generating wealth in this world. It makes me want to not be apart of it. I want it more than anything and in every venture, not just money. I constantly fail. I’d like to win at just one thing. The sad ramblings of a broken man. Just the facts right now.

I don’t know if the spirits exist. I don’t know if they’re helping me. I could give 50 reasons why they are and twice as many why they aren’t. The results in my life would indicate they aren’t or just don’t want to. I’d take a “No. Stop Asking” at this point just to confirm I’m screwed.

At any rate, I will complete the 11 day ritual. Currently on day 6. I admit it’s starting to feel a lot like going to church. I’ve watched just about every video on the internet about this book and other people that have used it. I don’t want to be a negative Nancy, but I am far worse off after using it.

I wish I could be proved wrong, but this ritual along with my life seems like a lot of effort wasted by everyone involved.

1 Like

If you are talking about Nitika, surely will do what you asked. Just give time.

Nitika is not known to rearranging (destroying your current path and setting your up for a better one) things like other spirits.

However, you could do a divination to see what is causing these changes. If Nitika is the one, then trust the process because Nitika will deliver.

Thanks for your kind words. I needed to hear that today.

3/4

I got destroyed today financially and hit the circuit breakers to stop the bleeding. I live to fight another day. I honestly saw it coming and didn’t do as much as I could have to prevent it. I try to find meaning in such events. Cliches like you have to destroy to create, or the silver lining. I may have just been playing out of my league.

In regards to the ritual, the amount I was asking for 5K is about what I lost today. Maybe Nitika saved me from losing more? I think me pulling out of the market and not fighting to the last cent was the right move. Wow, even reading it now, what a twist. One side it could be viewed as a perversion of my request. Other side of the coin, what a creative way to preserve capital and maintain my life.

I’ll probably do one more ritual just to have a sense of closure on this whole process.

1 Like

For what my 2cents are worth, the Cashbook only truly works on a grander scale most want, when you have a job.

That’s not to say that the spirit won’t be able to bring the amount requested(reading through some of the testimonials here proves to a degree that Nitika can pull money out from thin air) but the real bucks start manifesting when you have a source of income in place.

Just my own observations.

Hey I hope you’re alright.

I think you may have expected too much too soon from Nitika.

Nitika’s been great to me, but I had to take it slowly … really really slowly. The first thing I asked for was printer ink and I got a small class action settlement that I had no idea I was getting, within 3 days.

I did a few more Cashbook workings for smaller amounts. They all came through within 3 days, from what I remember.

And then at some point I got this “idea” from Nitika. It sounds stupid and meaningless, but the idea was really clear … respect the coins, don’t ignore them. What this meant in this context is that that if I see any coins, even just a penny, pick it up, add it to my changepurse, and spend it. (Since Corona, I pick it up and wash or sanitize it and my hands before adding to my purse.) To this day I always pick up a coin if I find it. It’s amazing how many people ignore or simply throw away small amounts of money sitting around. And for me it is usually a portent that more money is coming my way.

Why Nitika and spare change? I figure it’s because Nitika’s the Genius of Precious Stones, that seems to include shiny metals.

I had a friend who is always in dire financial situations. I noticed him leaving spare change in the car, dropping it and not caring, and I told him he might want to respect the coins, not act like he’s above them. He laughed at me for thinking that spare change meant anything, joked about Nitika, and started mocking Nitika and the “small change”. He threw some change out of the car as an act of defiance. SMH.

I don’t see him anymore, but the last time I talked with him his girlfriend was bailing him out of yet another financial bind, he was in danger of losing his car since he found out he had signed a HORRIBLE loan that totally locked him in and screwed him, and he was in danger of eviction. He’s an intuitively magical person even though he denies it, who has serious natural charm, so he gets his friends to buy him things and give him money. I have witnessed people give him money and expensive gifts for no good reason. It’s honestly like nothing I have ever seen. I used to be one of those friends but he’s out of my life at the moment so I at least don’t feel compelled to help him!

Anyway, my point is that in my experience!with Nitika, you can’t be demanding or disrespectful and ungrateful for the small things.

I don’t even have to use the Cashbook anymore … if I have a real need, the money comes.

I think you might have better results with Magical Riches, which has a working specifically for timing the markets. And I really like doing the “money out of the blue” workings found in various GoM books. It’s always great to be surprised by money showing up unexpectedly, even if it is a small amount.

About the Markets … I trade as well and if it’s any consolation, the time you wrote about at the beginning of March was a total BITCH to me for losses. Hell March in general has been awful.

I put half of everything I had into an awesome project and within 2 days it lost around 75% of its value. For no good reason. None.

But I made mistakes panic selling before, and I always regret it, so I’m glad I was able to hold and let my losses stay unrealized for the time being. It’s a great project, so undervalued and unknown, and it’s come back 10% in the last 2 days.

This set off a cascade of losses, in the middle of a bull market, setting up the worst month I have ever had! I didn’t have enough money to trade comfortably so I started taking risks I wouldn’t normally dream of. Makes no damn sense!

I’ve spend most of the month with an unfamiliar sick feeling of financial loss and doom in my guts. “But it’s a bull market I can’t be losing like this!” was my refrain.

I kept coming up with great trade ideas, only to delay and doubt my judgment until I missed my entry window. Again and again.

I made a few tiny gains, then lost again the last two weeks. I lost a few hundred dollars over the weekend by doing what I knew was wrong (throwing good money after bad on a losing short to try and DCA) and I just could not convince myself in the moment to take the loss and move on. I was freaking out (a sign I should have got out immediately since I was trading emotionally). I read my cards which said GET OUT; YOU WILL HAVE LOSSES, TAKE THE HIT but noooo … I stayed in way too long. So I lost more money.

I’m generally a pretty calm trader but I was out of my mind for no good reason.

I really think there’s some bad juju flying around the markets now. The Hedgies are freaking out and creating all kinds of maxed out derivatives with nothing backing them (2008 anyone?), and retail is getting screwed by Robin-the-Hood (to give to the rich…). Not to mention that crypto prices are being manipulated to the extent that the market weekends just make no sense at all. It’s a strange Wild West time in finance, with all the Banks spazzing about defi and Regulators supposedly trying to save traders from their own ignorance, but really just assuring that the government gets their piece of the pie for nothing.

Anyway KenTabor, I feel ya. But sometimes the world is just nuts and there are people out there who are actively working against your interests as a trader.

But my magick works best when I trust it and everything I’ve done to bring out my will, even if I can’t see the advantage in the moment.

Perhaps your losses could have been astronomical, but Nitika helped you by preventing a catastrophe worse than you can imagine.

I try to spin things this way when something unpleasant occurs or damaging happens … it might suck now, but perhaps I’m getting set up for something even better? Or maybe it had to happen to avoid an even more dire fate? Or this had to happen for something fabulous but unforeseen to go down in the future.

Just keep in mind that every time you think “that didn’t work” or “Nitika let me down” or “I’ll never recover from this” you are pushing that reality into the world. You are telling the universe you think that’s real, and being a magical person, those ideas can more easily break into reality than some positive future of wealth that has less reality for you than your immediate losses.

Next month is going to be spectacular! And if history repeats itself (and it does) then we should be out of the Pandemic by early fall at the latest. Assess what you have left, create a new plan and move forward. Keep your mind off any losses.

Blessings and good fortune to you!

If there was a small thing to be grateful for, I would be. Looking back on the whole thing, I received nothing. Everything I received after those rituals was because of my own doing. It if wasn’t, no one let me know. You have to take me beyond mind tricks to get me to believe. I don’t feel it’s disrespectful to ask for tangible results and let me know it was you. Especially if you’re the “Keeper of the stones” and been around for who knows how long. You don’t have this thing down yet?

I trade SPX credit spreads at 95% Out of the money. There’s no way anyone can do anything to touch me. The market has to correct 4% or more for me to even get worried, and we ain’t there yet. It’ll happen I’m sure eventually, till then, easy money. I have a 30K portfolio and get about 3-5% a week. I’m not greedy, I just want enough to be comfortable. About $1k-$2K a week. It’s all relative right? Those are my goals. Anyways, there has been no divine intervention on my part. Woe is me.

By the sweat of my brow do I rise and fall. I might not be able to explain the magical world, or rationalize it like some can. Right now, I think it’s all full of crap.

I wish someone would tell these imaginary friends I’m looking for them. Because until they make something happen for my benefit, they’re no different than the Nazarene. He never talked back either.

Did man create God, or God create man? I say the former and stop putting my hope in anything other than myself.

I agree, it’s almost like you never had to do the ritual at all? Haha.

I would put this book more into a “goal setting” category. A way for people to visualize a goal and plan to steps to make it happen.

Assigning some billet, or job role to an energy is silly at best. You can create whatever magical world you want to in your head. It’s your actions that bring about this change you seek. I’ve known nothing to just blindly drop into anyone’s lap. There is always action behind it.

Again, I stay open to be proven otherwise. Fat chance.