Magick to help my dog’s health issues

Hi, this is the second time I’ve posted in this server but I have a bit of a serious question. So my dog had to go to the hospital yesterday because his leg was acting up, and we’ve been told that he shouldn’t walk for whatever reason. I feel really bad for him and I’m just wondering if there’s any witchcraft of something like that that I can do to help him? I’m a beginner and have never really done spells or anything like that before so is there anything relating to magick that I can do? Thanks.

1 Like

Try this. Several people here have had great success with it in healing their pets:

1 Like

Dulid from the book Lucifer and the hidden demons. It’s a pathworking book, very easy to understand

1 Like

what is wrong with the leg?

My old dog had severe liver problems in the summer (ALAT over 3 times the reference value) and since there was very little we could do besides the special diet the vet gave, I tried norse runes and asked my spirit guides & Michael some help. From the rune side, I tried Algiz and Uruz, and I asked the spirits to make her liver problems go away. In 3 weeks her symptoms were gone (diarrhea, fatigue etc.) and her ALAT was back to normal.

She still have slowly developing tumor, but she is symptom free. She’s old so chemo is out of question, the goal is to keep her happy her last years not sicker. Now I need to give a warning when asking something from spirits: Be Spesific!! I again asked to keep her as healthy and happy as possible before she dies. Half an hour after that she was nearly choked to death by a wooden stick that got in her throat while playing at the dog park. I immediately knew that would have fulfilled my request, because she doesn’t get healthier than this and was overly happy playing at the dog park. I was worried the stick caused some severe damage to the throat and while waiting for the vet to check her, I asked to reverse my request and added that I want her to live as long as possible but still happy and pain free, as much as possible. I also asked to make sure she doesn’t have permanent damage in her throat. The stick went through her tongue but avoided all the blood vessels and nerves. She got out with antibiotics, and that was considered a miracle.

In summary, try some runes and ask help from spirits (any you feel connected to), but be careful and specific with your request.

Chant the name “Drantalion” with the intention of healing your pet.