Magick to get back what was stolen

Good day everyone. I am new to all things Magick and have only been reading up on some, not even any particular one. I joined this forum through a link on a site about demons and their summoning and have been hoping to learn and experience some of the Magick. I’m mumbling at this point, forgive me.

Two weeks ago (30th September) I travelled to the city for a work meeting which was to hold the following day. While I was waiting in a fast-food restaurant for my order someone got into my car and went away with my bags containing clothes, some jewelry, my laptop and accessories, all my backup hard drives and flash drives, cables; basically, all of my electronic life apart from my phone which was on me. I had returned to the car to find that it was basically empty. It was a frustrating and devastating experience. I haven’t gotten over it. I had plans for that weekend, applications to schools and work abroad to make, all gone.

I want to employ Magick to get these things back. Can someone teach me what to do? I’m not even trying to hurt the thieves, I just want my stuff back.

2 Likes

Try a sigil spell, for example the “tutorial” by E. A. Koetting ( How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God ) with the sigil of Andromalius:

3 Likes

Thank you for the very quick response. I’m reading up on it and should be able to perform the spell tomorrow.

1 Like

Just as an update. I have done as suggested above. Now, I wait.

Hello. Thank you for the suggestion you gave. I had to read up on Andromalius before going ahead and which I have. However, I would like to know if you have any experience with Andromalius that you can share with me. Plus, how quickly am I to expect a result?
Thanks.

Also, try this:

I think I never contacted Andromalius, about the time before results, it’s possible to set a (kinda) deadline during a spell or ritual; I’ve read on this forum of an user who, after the working, expected to reach the goal in an year but actually got it sooner.