Magick spell on own corset/heels to create sexual obsession

@succupedia: interesting perspective. Thank you.

2 Likes

In my opinion, your fetish objects donā€™t need to be enchanted, as they already have been imbued with your intention. In the same way that specific clothes and jewelry, when worn only during ritual, can aid the magician in attaining the right mindset for magic by signalling to the subconscious that magick is to be done, your collar and uniform tells your mind to enter into the submissive mindset. You have already essentially programmed them to fulfill their function.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight, thank you. Indeed, but what does ā€˜imbued with my intentionā€™ mean concretely? Isnā€™t it all more or less in my head only? Not that it matters. If it works it works. Just asking.

On a related note, I just read on some forum that some sexual preferences, including ā€˜strong clothing fetishesā€™ (that would be me) and desire for anal penetration and fellatio (applies to A LOT of people) are actually a indicator that you might be influenced by some attachment. Does anyone here agree with that?

1 Like

I never suggested that you are! I donā€™t think you are particularly perverted either! You are just into corsets and high heels and wearing them - so what. There are members of parliament who probably do thatā€¦

1 Like

Imbued with your intention means exactly that. Strong thoughts imprint your energy body with whatever you are thinking about (this is the idea behind the Law of Attraction stuff ie you attract what you think about the most) and this in turn imprints upon everything attached to you. As a famous occultist once said, it IS all in your head, you just donā€™t realize how big your head really is.

If an object is imprinted with the energy of a specific intention over and over again, like your collar, psychically sensitive individuals are able to feel it. This is the art of psychometry.

2 Likes

You could enchant the object, itā€™s magic lingo for directing energy into it and programming it with your intent, which in this case is to enhance your items, give it life and let it vibrate with more sexual energy ( while there are various things you can do to empower it, this is the simplified version and sometimes itā€™s all you really need )

Once you enchant objects with your energy they become almost responsive to you. Itā€™s very fascinating actually. It also makes it easier to cast glamours over them.

You should look into Lilith, she can help you with this :slight_smile:

Hope I helped ! I can answer if you have any questions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Aluriel thanks for your message. Very interesting! Can you tell me what other things I can do to empower the objects? Regarding Lilith, I must say, from what I read Iā€™m a bit spooked by her. How can I ask for her help and what would she likely want in return?

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight: thanks for the additional explanation. I fully understand now.

@HermesHorse: in the case of the UK parliament, my understanding is that most if not all male members of the House are into this, especially Tories who went to boarding school. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If youā€™re into bdsm and kinks I can say that the two of you would at least have one thing in common :wink: really the spookiness is what makes it worth it. Sheā€™s an amazing goddess to work with and can be terrifying when she needs to be.

She can show you things about bdsm that goes beyond your wildest dreams :wink:

3 Likes

Vibrating mantras over them

Leaving them out in moon light or sunlight ( empowers them with the corresponding planetary energies )

Burying them in the earth, cleanses them and imbues it with the vibrations and energies of the earth.

Placing it on planetary sigils and squares and invoking the planetary energies and spirits into the objects.

Same techniques works for other spirits, gods and goddesses included.

Working with the fae and using objects to enhance your connection with them.

Plus there is a whole lore behind using objects in necromancy

2 Likes

There you go - a new career for 2018 if you fancy becoming a Tory MP - excuse spelling - horses and champagne - hooves you seeā€¦

1 Like

@Aluriel, I must say Iā€™m extremely intrigued. from your experience, would you have any advice for me on how to respectfully engage with her?

I have been told that I am a so-called light worker and that I have several angels guiding me, including archangel Raphael. Does that go together with working with Lilith, who as I understand it is a demonic entity? and apologies for going a bit off-topic here.

2 Likes

Itā€™s your post dear you can go anywhere you want with it.

Anything goes with Lilith. Sheā€™s an extremely versatile spirit. Plus in general the whole demon refuse to work with angels things has been disproven by many of our forum members on here.

She can work with you regardless of whoever you work with.

Just be respectful :slight_smile: donā€™t lie to her about your intent, because first off she wonā€™t ever lie to you and courtesy demands that you show the same respect to her.

Remember Lilith is all about the truth, she bares it right in front of you.

Be ready for some awesome dark hunour and lots of crude and funny ( but uncannily ) spot on jokes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If she takes a liking to you she may throw in a healthy dose of Sex Ed ( the good stuff :wink: )

Remember Lilith is lust ( and so much more ) and lust is Lilith. She can teach you techniques for sex and sex magic that will blow your mind, literally :wink:

3 Likes

@Aluriel, this is all very interesting and enlightening. Thank you.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome, I can answer any other questions you have, my pms are open as well.

I donā€™t bite, unless you want me to :wink: haha

1 Like

@Aluriel, yes, I would like to ask you some additional questions offline. I donā€™t seem to have PM privileges though. I guess itā€™s because Iā€™m new on the forum? And yes, I would like you to bite me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be able to send a pm, Iā€™ll send you one now and you can see if you can reply to that.

To send a message, just click your profile icon and hit the messages icon then you should see new messages and you can add on whoever you want to message there.

Iā€™ll send you one now

My pleasure :smirk:

This all sounds interesting and at the risk of a champagne addled walnut sized horse brain not quite getting it I just had the most deliciously naughty idea - how do I make my lips something my Beloved will go completely gaga for? Is there actually a Goetic spirit that will fetishize things whether they be corsets for @Max or lips for @HermesHorse to drive her Beloved to distraction? See @Max my sweetie Iā€™m getting the point! Thank you - youā€™ve given me the naughtiest idea :wink: