Magick spell on own corset/heels to create sexual obsession

@zorrito, thank you. I could not find the title on Amazon. Can you please provide the full name of the author?

1 Like

Oo la la :joy:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if there is something similar I could do to elicit a Pavlovian response to a piece of jewellery I wear to attract another person?

I seem to recall that @Halastjarna created a fetish of some description from an origami but I am not clear on what she did to activate it to drive the individual ga ga over her. Her input would be valuable and appreciated if she has time to share?

Attaching parasitic entities to things and giving them license to overcome your free will and control your thoughts and emotions is not really wise in my opinion.

What are you really seeking here? I ask because there may be other, safer, less destructive ways to acquire it - for example a spirit lover who can induce states in your mind on the condition they end when you need to function “normally” in the everyday world.

Spirits can create severe obsessions and if given consent, and if they’ve gained control of your sex drive and sense of identity, you could end up being consumed by this to the point of destruction.

If that’s what you wish, that’s your choice to make obviously, but I felt it best to point out that possibility, since you describe having personal ambitions in your intro post. :thinking:

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva, thank you for your reply. Of course, I would like to go about it in a safe and responsible way and not run the risk of being destroyed. Having said that, as a guy into BDSM (as a sub) I also find the of being controlled and pushed extremely appealing. I guess I see it as a fun challenge. But I’m sure the fantasy is something entirely different than the reality.

Regarding the scenario of a spiritlover, would you suggest following succupedia’s letter method in such a spirit, or would you suggest a different way? I appreciate any advice you can give me.

I’m still curious though if it’s actually possible to attach entities to objects. Do they always have to be negative? And how does one go about that?

You mention that spirits can create severe obsessions if given consent. So, is there no way to give consent but set some boundaries at the same time?

1 Like

There is, but you will need to be aware of this need and not - no offence - caught up in a fantasy of non-consensual control that may actually turn out to be horrific, I mean if you’re familiar with BDSM you will understand that boundary as it exists between people, and not only are spirits no different, they are even LESS likely to understand (or, frankly, care - IF you give out heavy vibes of being willing to give up all control) than a human.

If you lay out cards saying “eat me” deep in the jungle, speckled with your own tasty blood, and the tigers show up, it’s too late to change your mind - also, spirits can hack your mind in subtle ways once given root control of your sex drive and other aspects and make you THINK you are enjoying the steady encroachments, so as with doing a really heavy BDSM scene, set the boundaries in a sober and separate state, so that you’re not trying to make wise decisions when your mind is flooded with all kinds of chemical and emotional changes.

I can’t really give you much advice on specifics, but I will recommened you read this post, though note that @succupedia’s views may (as I understood this reply on here) differ, so as with everything, take what seems sensible to you and discard the rest:

2 Likes

I might would suggest finding a spirit dominant then one that people have worked with and I know for being trust worthy

Like I said I was Azazels submissive andoes I trusted him completely. Like Eva said you don’t want to invite just anything to stick around.

I would research different types of spirits, demons ect…
Find one I resonate withe and then move forward. Then use your fEtisalat items as links for you and that spirit.
Like my collar was great for me and Azazel. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

@arriana: ‘fEtisalat items’? Is that another autocorrect thing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go home @arianna your drunk :joy::joy:
Yes auto correct has it in for me !!!

Use your fetish items as a link! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

:thinking: it or the new years moonshine? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Its has a way to invoqe, chant, enchante items to any object. Item just look in Amazon. And read it

1 Like

I’m trying to work out why you need to be more obsessed with the objects than you are already.

What possible benefit would it have to you personally? I could understand it if you had a partner (assuming this is a solo activity) and you wanted them to be drawn to you wearing this particular outfit and finding it stimulating but I would have thought you would find it exciting in its own right?

I’m not questioning anything about your likes or dislikes or your personal sexual predilections I’m just wondering why you need to be obsessed with these things?

The only other thing I could suggest is possibly do a binding spell on the objects to you as if were to bind a lover to you? You’ll need to look it up how to do it, but it would be symbolic I guess of your love for these objects?

Hopefully you attain your desires and wishes for 2018.

1 Like

[quote=“Max, post:11, topic:21805”]
Regarding the scenario of a spiritlover, would you suggest following succupedia’s letter method in such a spirit, or would you suggest a different way? I appreciate any advice you can give me.[/quote]

You can try the Letter Method and it could get you exactly what you asked for. But the term of a “spirit lover” isn’t a pre-destined title. It’s the “final destination” and something for you to strive for to get there together with the spirit you called for. It basically means you have to work for it. And if it works, the love and the loyalty you can get from these kind of spirits is bound forever.

There’s several ways to set boundaries, but I haven’t done that with my spirits. It’s more about giving focus and attention as often as possible, and switch it off when interacting with others.

Consent, for some spirits, isn’t made momentarily, but more by consistency. And if the spirit is physically dependent and express themselves physically and emotionally, it means that they will do it as often as possible since the consent isn’t momentarilly asked for. Once you’re used to that, you will eventually learn to switch it on and off by focusing on the spirit. That way, you don’t limit the spirits the same way as setting boundaries beforehand. It is also a statement of power of your own will, if you learn it that way.

4 Likes

@HermesHorse, thanks for your kind message, advice and New Year Wishes. Your question is valid. Indeed, I’m already pretty obsessed with these objects. If you have these kinds of fetishes and urges it’s hard to explain it to others. I just thought it would be an interesting experiment if these ‘objects of desire’ would start having a life of their own and call out to me, even haunt me. But although I’m a pervert, I’m not an idiot. From Lady_Eva’s advice it’s clear I need to find a safe way of doing this.

1 Like

@succupedia: interesting perspective. Thank you.

2 Likes

In my opinion, your fetish objects don’t need to be enchanted, as they already have been imbued with your intention. In the same way that specific clothes and jewelry, when worn only during ritual, can aid the magician in attaining the right mindset for magic by signalling to the subconscious that magick is to be done, your collar and uniform tells your mind to enter into the submissive mindset. You have already essentially programmed them to fulfill their function.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight, thank you. Indeed, but what does ‘imbued with my intention’ mean concretely? Isn’t it all more or less in my head only? Not that it matters. If it works it works. Just asking.

On a related note, I just read on some forum that some sexual preferences, including ‘strong clothing fetishes’ (that would be me) and desire for anal penetration and fellatio (applies to A LOT of people) are actually a indicator that you might be influenced by some attachment. Does anyone here agree with that?

1 Like

I never suggested that you are! I don’t think you are particularly perverted either! You are just into corsets and high heels and wearing them - so what. There are members of parliament who probably do that…

1 Like

Imbued with your intention means exactly that. Strong thoughts imprint your energy body with whatever you are thinking about (this is the idea behind the Law of Attraction stuff ie you attract what you think about the most) and this in turn imprints upon everything attached to you. As a famous occultist once said, it IS all in your head, you just don’t realize how big your head really is.

If an object is imprinted with the energy of a specific intention over and over again, like your collar, psychically sensitive individuals are able to feel it. This is the art of psychometry.

2 Likes

You could enchant the object, it’s magic lingo for directing energy into it and programming it with your intent, which in this case is to enhance your items, give it life and let it vibrate with more sexual energy ( while there are various things you can do to empower it, this is the simplified version and sometimes it’s all you really need )

Once you enchant objects with your energy they become almost responsive to you. It’s very fascinating actually. It also makes it easier to cast glamours over them.

You should look into Lilith, she can help you with this :slight_smile:

Hope I helped ! I can answer if you have any questions :slight_smile:

3 Likes