Magick recipe's

Thank you! :slight_smile:

[quote=“arianna, post:12, topic:9536”]Mint
Nutmeg
Rose

Ground these into a powder and put it on someone you think is lying to you.[/quote]

Hey Arianna, this sounds useful. What would the effects be?

[quote=“kiss-lamia-lilith, post:22, topic:9536”][quote=“arianna, post:12, topic:9536”]Mint
Nutmeg
Rose

Ground these into a powder and put it on someone you think is lying to you.[/quote]

Hey Arianna, this sounds useful. What would the effects be?[/quote]
If you suspect them of lying to you. Put some of this powder on your hands and then touch the person. They should tell you truth once you do.

[quote=“arianna, post:23, topic:9536”][quote=“kiss-lamia-lilith, post:22, topic:9536”][quote=“arianna, post:12, topic:9536”]Mint
Nutmeg
Rose

Hey Arianna, this sounds useful. What would the effects be?[/quote]
If you suspect them of lying to you. Put some of this powder on your hands and then touch the person. They should tell you truth once you do.[/quote]

Shame i didn’t have this last week lol

1 Like

Cleansing incense:

White sage

Laurel

Lavender

Rose petals

Verbena

I don’t actually burn this, but put it on a small copper plate under which I place a tea light.

1 Like

Does anyone have any idea how to use this ???

1 Like

I have a very simple recipe, but it’s helping me a lot.
Gather a bottle full of primrose (primula veris) blossoms, put them in some strong alcohol (at least 30%, better more) Put them into a sunny place for at least a month, filter it and put into a dropping bottle. If needed put a few drops into a glass of water and drink it slowly.
It gives you stronger nerves and increases your patience. I take it when I’m stressed at work.

3 Likes

Hearthfire incense cones
I used to actually sell these but now I turn them whenever I feel the need for a little extra power behind my rituals or to bless my home, hence the name. Very simple recipe.

1 part cinnamon, powdered
1/2 part clove, powdered
Very, very strong chai tea (like six bags in a single mug) or red wine

Mix the powdered ingredients throughly. Gradually add the liquid and mix until you get a mutable clay like consistency. Break off about a tablespoon worth of material and shape into a cone shape with your hands (I use the roll method to get the cone shape and then gently press the cone on the surface I am going to dry it on to get the flat bottom). Then place each cone on the drying surface (I recommend cardboard) and leave in an dry area where they will not be disturbed and away from strong odors that could mingle for 24 hours or so. Place the cones on the side and leave for another 24 to 48 hours so the bottom is try. At that point, take a cone and burn it as your tester. If it burns completely and your cones are fairly uniform in size, the batch is done. If not, leave to dry for another day and try again.

Obviously, you can charge the mixture by working energy and your intention into the material as you make them. This is a good beginner recipe as you do not need any binding agents or run the risk of using too much resin if using ingredients like frankincense or myrrh

1 Like

Whatcha looking for? I have personal notebooks and books. I am
Kinda obsessed with Essential Oils and all of their usages.

1 Like

Open a path

Pine needles
Citronella
Vetiver
Clove
Olive oil

I like making things with 5 ingredients. This particular oil I thought up just now whilst researching various Road Opener and Unblocking recipes. The pine I have in my garden, the citronella on the widowsill, the clove and olive oil in the kitchen cabinet and the vetiver I have for Witchery anyway :grin:
Making it now.

1 Like