Magick recipe's

I was wondering if some of you would be willing to share your recipe’s for oils, powders, lotions, baths ect.

Basically anything that has a recipe! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Home sweetener protector powder: rosemary, cinnamon sugar, red brick dust all grounded of course
Hotfoot powder (holds a special place in my heart): chili powder and flakes, salt, black pepper, sulphur (optional if you have any) ground everything
Hold on a sec lemme get my black book :slight_smile:
I’ve actually used the home sweetener protector powder in sabinas spell that I did for her, and it actually got her a lover to come closer so it can also be used in love magick as well

4 Likes

Black salt: salt, black pepper, (optional) incense ashes (I personally would use dragon’s blood ashes) grounded sinnamon, grounded coal disk, brick dust

3 Likes

This is awesome thank you so much! :slight_smile:

I think I have a few test recepies lying around if you’re interested in testing them out?

1 Like

Hell yeah!

OK I gotta recite them off memory
Dragon hide powder (protection)
Sulphur
Dragon’s blood resin
Cinnamon
Rosemary
Red brick dust
Get a black, red and white candle and do a sort of protection chant type thing and that should get it going

Fuck you bitch powder (bad luck powder)
Thorns
Sulphur
Black salt
Hemlock (toxic as shit be careful)
Dragon’s blood resin

Remember I haven’t tested these so take care

3 Likes

Ancestor powder (I’m assuming that it could be used the summoning of the dead)
Basil
Frankincense
Mhrr(however you spell it)
Chervil
Comfrey
Lavender

I think I had one for healing but I can’t remember it

1 Like

These are all really cool!! Thanks for sharing. I love recipes!

I will probably try a few of these pretty soon.

I’m a bit of a powder freak.

Protection herbal baggie
Garlic
Cinnamon
Rosemary
Salt (I’d use black salt, I love me some black salt)
A black satchet bag would be preferable
Hecate would be good for blessing this as garlic is sacred to her idk why I only go to Hecate on this one

3 Likes

Mint
Nutmeg
Rose

Ground these into a powder and put it on someone you think is lying to you.

1 Like

Lust Dream Powder (makes a target dream about you)- powdered mugwort, drop of rose oil, burnt name paper, crushed melatonin tablets, powdered cinnamon, rose petals, burnt blood or sexual fluids.

3 Likes

Does anyone have any Vampyrisitic recepies

2 Likes

When you say vampiristic are you meaning things like mind control or how to spike a bowl of A+ punch?

1 Like

Psychic vampire, you know Vampyrisitic

I will see what I can dig up.

Eyebright
Lemongrass
Mugwart
Rose petals
Yarrow

For psychic powers and increase clairvoyance

2 Likes

I’ll try it at some point and see if it improves my psy vamp abilities. Shanks

1 Like

Herbal Remedies with Magical Essence

For Insomnia: Add one Tbsp of Onion juice in a cup of warm milk and drink it before bed.

Cough: Add 1 tsp of the following ingredients in 1/2 glass of water: Onion juice, ginger juice and honey (pure)

Potion to ease pain

Mix in spring water a roze quartz,Valerian and echinacea. Strain and Drink. Its only for 1 use, each time it must be made fresh. You first boil water with echinacea and valerian after 5 mins you add the quartz once the tea is cooled down.

Incense to Aid a Seer

Burn Sandallwood and Wormwood incense along with pine resin or pine incense, while you crystal gaze or scry.

Cursing Oil recipe

It is used to anoint cadndles for bane and urse workings. Grind equal amounts of black mustard seeds, black pepper, mullein, stringing nettles and valerian. Transfer to a clean jar along with 1 1/2 part of mineral oil, seal and leave it sit for at least 24 hours to 3 days and nights, if you choose the latter you must leave the oil under the moon every nifght and gather it before the sun hits it every day.

Bottle of Hex

You need: 9rusty pins, 9 rusty nails, sulphur, salt, graveyard dirt, black mustard seeds, red peppers, poppy seeds, black pepper, Valerian root, Vitriol(Blue). You mix the ingredients in equal parts and then you burry it in place where the victim will pass over it (e.g House)

2 Likes