Magick or coincidence?

so, i ve been doing magick for 2 years now, i ve had ups and down, almost always doubted. looking back, i can honestly say that i got most of the things i requested in my rituals : i became popular and my popularity is growing on social media and real life; i can date famous people like singers or football players if i want to ; my body and face are much more appealing as i got some work done (i finally could afford fake boobs and other nip and tucks) , i started making more money and being more succesfull at work,etc. I am still waiting to achieve other things, and I can feel it my gutt that i will get them as well.
HOWEVER, in love matters, things haven’t worked out so smoothly. Had an obsession for a guy which lasted one year and a half. Needed help from a friend magician , who got me rid of it in just one month. ( This guy is still trying to be with me though,i’m not interested ) Then met a guy who seemed to be sweet and loving but turned out to be a player, who probably fell in love with me for a short while, then left me for another girl stating that she is a good girl and I am not;just before he left me he told me he loved me. Now, we started seeing eachother again as friends with benefits, which is killing me, because i started liking him a lot. Bottom line, i got almost all I wanted, but I am VERY unhappy and alone, and all the guys I like seem to run away from me and only want me as a sex object; on the other hand, they are not willing to let go of me easily. Should i try to get this guy to love me through magick or to distance myself from him like i did with the one before him? Based on my story, do you think my Gods gave me what I asked from them or is it just a coincidence? Why get all the stuff I asked for except love? Ironic how I am so popular now but utterly alone and lonely…

Why get all the stuff I asked for except love?

Because that’s where your blockages lie.

I’ve had a tough time opening up and receiving certain things in my own life. I had to go through a long process to find those blockages, figure out why they were there, and then let them go to get their influence out of my life.

But you’ve got a potent tool that I didn’t have at the time: magick.

Why not call upon a spirit that can show you where you’re blocking love from coming into your life and ask them how to remove them?

do you think my Gods gave me what I asked from them or is it just a coincidence?

Is there a difference?

If you look at the root word “coincide”, it’s a mathematical term. It means to join together perfectly.

A common example is two vertical lines laying on top of each other. Both lines occupy the same space. They are still two distinct lines, but you can only observe one line because of their perfect union.

So the word “coincidence” really means an instance of joining something together in perfect union.

1 Like

hey karenina. i remember you. i sent a broadcast for you last year if you remember the fool. that’s me. f you want to work with me and a friend on this issue, send me a pm and find me on facebook and we’ll take it from there.

1 Like

[quote=“karenina, post:1, topic:7590”]so, i ve been doing magick for 2 years now, i ve had ups and down, almost always doubted. looking back, i can honestly say that i got most of the things i requested in my rituals : i became popular and my popularity is growing on social media and real life; i can date famous people like singers or football players if i want to ; my body and face are much more appealing as i got some work done (i finally could afford fake boobs and other nip and tucks) , i started making more money and being more succesfull at work,etc. I am still waiting to achieve other things, and I can feel it my gutt that i will get them as well.
HOWEVER, in love matters, things haven’t worked out so smoothly. Had an obsession for a guy which lasted one year and a half. Needed help from a friend magician , who got me rid of it in just one month. ( This guy is still trying to be with me though,i’m not interested ) Then met a guy who seemed to be sweet and loving but turned out to be a player, who probably fell in love with me for a short while, then left me for another girl stating that she is a good girl and I am not;just before he left me he told me he loved me. Now, we started seeing eachother again as friends with benefits, which is killing me, because i started liking him a lot. Bottom line, i got almost all I wanted, but I am VERY unhappy and alone, and all the guys I like seem to run away from me and only want me as a sex object; on the other hand, they are not willing to let go of me easily. Should i try to get this guy to love me through magick or to distance myself from him like i did with the one before him? Based on my story, do you think my Gods gave me what I asked from them or is it just a coincidence? Why get all the stuff I asked for except love? Ironic how I am so popular now but utterly alone and lonely…[/quote]