Magick in water

So, this philosopher Loren Eiseley said

“If there is magick, it is contained in water”

That really resonated with me. Water is everything on our planet and I’m wondering if he was onto something. I’m curious what others think.

6 Likes

Well, water can erode things. Make them dissolve. It can be used to nourish. It can even drown things.

If I’m being upfront, water can amplify energy. It is used to purify, heal and dissolve energy. There is also the different forms of water, like mist or ice. Blood is even a form of water. There are many ways to go about this.

9 Likes

Water can store energy. This is how water has a ‘memory’. Water is also electric due to it being imbalanced with the two hydrogen atoms negatively charging it and one oxygen. Water also takes the shape of the vibrations around it. This is how we can see the formation of various frequencies in Cymatics.

6 Likes

And also i read in some book that says water is in between of pysical and spiritual world

4 Likes

I think water is the most magical physical substance there is. I love water. Water is life. (I’ll write something useful, later, lol.)

4 Likes

Your thoughts are useful. Thank you for sharing them. <3

3 Likes

Heh. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha,
i agree.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I really like what all of your guys input about it. I’ve always loved water and thought there was something special about it. I actually practice a little magick in the shower sometimes…it just feels right.

3 Likes

Lookup Masaru Emoto & Sandra Ingerman’s work with water. I’m thinking of incorporating some of these ideas with my vinegar experiment: Soul Within Apple Cider Vinegar "Mother" 🍏

Haunting are more common near water, either still or flowing.

Water is a crystal… :smiley:

3 Likes

Water is very important in magic by invocation and evocation.

1 Like

Water is also use like dimension portal in some magick practices and cultures.

1 Like

This is true. Mirrors are used as portals as well and both are reflective due to bouncing light.

1 Like

Ever since I found out that experiment I’ve been using water a lot in my craft. I’ll speak galdr into it or chants. You can use it in a million different ways. Even the church does it, with holy water.

1 Like

Yes mirror as well.

1 Like

I always use water in my craft. I charge it under the full moon, or program a jar to align to a certain star with properties I want, or I gather rain from thunderstorms or melt the first snow of the season.

2 Likes