Magick, Imagination and Reality!

Magick, Imagination and Reality !.

For those who question this let me break it down for you, okay let me make this simple, we are the vehicles through which power, consciousness and energy travels through.

So when we communicate with spirits for example, the vision of the spirit will come first internally in our magickal imagination.
Then with the right method that internal vision gets projected and structured in our external perception of reality.

Now here comes the problem, if the voice of the spirit and the form of the spirit comes into your imagination and you push that into reality. Then individuals believe this is just focusing so much on a fantasy that your tricking your brain to hallucinate to see this thing before you.

Well yes it is an illusion and it is also real, just like reality itself, half of what we see is an illusion which our brain creates because we cannot perceive the totality of reality.

So what you consider real is actually an illusion, so what we receive in our magickal imagination which differs to day to day imagination is both real and illusion just like the world around us.

Our mind interfaces with our environment in a way we can understand, our brain fills in the blanks and creates things. This is essentially illusion yet we accept these illusions as reality. So when we enter trance or these states of mind and drop our analytical thinking and just instead become the gateway to receive.

We are indeed receiving from something which is beyond us, it is processed however through the gateway of imagination. So does this mean that magick and spirituality is just an illusion ?.

Yes it does and no at the same time, because I can visualise a object in my mind, focus on it so intensely. Then through a trance state project that imaginary structure before me in a base. Then I feed that real energy and power and solidify that structure which was a internal phantom to become a real external structure.

With other methods of structuring this to a physical / visible appearance you can then command this to go and condense into the physical world and to manifest back to you.

Structure money and send it out and condense and wait, your money shall then come. This is the true power of the magickal imagination, we can even gain information which we never had access to so this goes well beyond fantasy and role play.

The magickal imagination, is the internal gateway which can be accessed through entering trance and dropping mind.

Trust in what happens an document it, push your will and power into the experience and pretty soon you’ll understand that magick, reality and imagination are all one.

Sincerely

Connor Kendall.

29 Likes

bump