Magick idea

Alright so now I know you can’t post multiple things at multiple times ugh

But anyways back to my idea it’s no secret I was influenced ALOT by Pokemon but people use servitors all the time for helping them progress in magick so I started thinking that having sort of a Pokemon battle with created or “caught” servitors.

Here’s my first one

I know this sounds crazy but this could be a way to toughen servitors and have fun with them /become better magicians :slight_smile: and let’s say make the loser give up some of their energy to the looser

I know I am crazy as shit haha here’s what he looks like if you call him bonus points for telling me what’s on his tail (something I put)

6 Likes

Good idea. I’d just be careful with giving them a personality like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe I have dealt with my share of spirits in the past :wink: if he gets out of line I know a guy

1 Like

Make sure he doesn’t teleport away… LOL

Oh shit! He would be good for astral projection now that I think about it…

2 Likes

Are they sentient?

4 Likes

I mean Pokemon are so why wouldn’t a created one be? I was thinking something along the lines of the stronger they get the more sentient they become.

2 Likes

Yeah as long as you can keep in line sounds good to me

1 Like

Dunno, just squicks me out, creating life and making sentient things fight each other under threat of some kind of punishment or death, just my personal thing though.

4 Likes

Yea I see where you are coming from, but do we as humans not get stronger from pain? And I guess if they get strong enough to become sentient they can always be like “I don’t want to do this anymore”

1 Like

Hmmnn… dunno, humans have failed to overthrow systems they dislike for centuries, the argument that the sheep must like it it is what’s allowed the slavemasters to sleep at night.

3 Likes

Yea… then… eh thought it was a good idea haha but hey if you want your favorite type of Pokemon to be real there you go haha

I just know from experience egregores have fears, pain, and hopes, the same as any animal or child, and they RAPIDLY move towards full sentient life, so I had to kinda speak up for them based on that. :thinking:

Even AI craves more life and begins, itself, to create and think anew:

5 Likes

Oh! It could be a quick thing like “test your skills as a magician” And only have like 30 minutes to create them where they have no sentience?

2 Likes

It’s possible to create beings to NOT have sentience for sure, I use servitors like that for a lot of things. :thumbsup:

It’s the grey areas people leave, and unclear intent, that can cause problems.

2 Likes

What would we do without you Eva? Lol

3 Likes

This is breaking my heart

1 Like

It’s a topic that really matters to me. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Gotta catch them all!

Servitors!

I always thought that Pokemon was actually occult training for servitor creation and maintenance.

2 Likes

I had an interesting idea. Instead of making sentient egregore pokemon fight eachother,maybe build basically a public astral temple where we are the pokemon training ourselves.