Magick I want to work with

Everytime I look up lust Magick I feel a hunger a passion I share where I connect with I feel drawn to it like nothing else the power I hunger for

I felt the flames of passion flare up after looking at the example of this book

I want to know more because I feel a calling a craving a desire to learn this Magick no matter how long it takes

I want to be anointed in demonic lust so that I can rise as the best version of myself

I don’t care what it takes

1 Like

You might consider Sitro and Asmodeus workings in addition to the book.

1 Like

I’ve never heard about Sitro can you explain more?

1 Like

Ah, auto correct. Sitri will help you to get women to have sex with.

How to become in the physical the closest thing to be like a incubus/Asmodeus?because those entities overlap with my goal so why not

1 Like