Magick for emigration?

Hey, BALG. I’ve checked the forum but didn’t find anything about that. Has anybody tried using magick to leave their country and go to another place for a better life? I mean any kind of magick: demons, angels, runes, sigils, etc. Of course, emigration is a complex process and it can’t be done with just one spell, I get it. I would appreciate if you shared your methods and success stories here. I can give more details about my personal case a bit later, if necessary.

2 Likes

Why yes, I have for the most part documented my process here

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply! I’ve just read your thread and found it really interesting and inspiring. Looks like Bune is a great demon for professional emigration.

Oh, I know that feel, man, I know that feel. Hope you are happy with where you live and work now.

1 Like

Bathin, Gaap, Azazel

1 Like

I think destiny is also influential, cause I did magick for a country and failed but for another country accepted and i live now in a foreign country!
I suggest King Lucifer as supervisor of immigration process, and also King Bael for completing your profile for immigration, in addition King Purson for attracting financial support for your project.

3 Likes

Since it’s a process with many factors involving , it will need a multi layered spell , for example
1-to find a good migaration lawyer
2- for clearing the required tests like language, health , police clearance etc…
3- to get the decision in your favour

Dantalion is my go to spirit to influence minds .

Best of luck !

2 Likes

Purson can aid you in travel of any sort, short or long distance. He opens communication between people to bring you chances for travel. He also opens money opportunities to save up for it. Adventure and discovery are major themes with Purson and he inspires to pursue such.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers guys. I’ll describe my sitiation here. I’m a person of German origin, which gives me an opportunity to take part in German repatriation program. I wanted to try it a long time ago but hesitated. Well, now the time has definitely come. Once I get all the documents needed for that (luckily, I already have most of them), I’ll send them to Germany and they’ll start working on my case. After they finish, they’ll send me a special document, which gives me right to come to Germany and become a citizen of the country. Sounds like an easy way to emigrate, right? Well, there is a problem.

The country I live in is currently at war and there is no end in sight. The borders aren’t closed yet, but it’s a matter of time, I’m afraid. The new laws accepted in this country make me think that total mobilization is coming soon. So, I need to escape from here as soon as possible, before the military office gets me. That means, I have to complete the following goals with my magick (and mundane activities, of course):

• to stay invisible for the army and not to get mobilized
  • to make state institutions (both here and in Germany) work quickly on my documents
  • to make enough money for emigration
  • to learn German language really well
  • to make a good impression on German officials when I meet them in person
  • to find a good job and a good place to live there

Quite a big and ambitious project, I would say.

3 Likes

Based on two books that i work with, I will say which spirits you can contact in order of your steps:

• Veshariah and Asmodai (also you can contact Vehuiah and Bael)
  • Yabamiah and seer (also you can contact Lucifer)
  • Pahaliah and Purson
  • Yeliel and Agares
  • Chavuiah and Belial
  • Sitael and Vassago
    All combinations are from " The Magick of Angels and Demons " by Henry Archer but for contacting Lucifer, you can use " Lucifer and Hidden Demons " by Theodore Rose
1 Like

XD … even if you are backed by gods and solar prayers, you still will find your patience tested
-good luck though

Well, immigration is essentially a more extreme for of travel. So, spirits that deal with travel can help a good bit. Astrologically, travel falls under Mercury.

Just an idea.

2 Likes