Magick for dealing with roaches?

Look, I’m very aware there’s a mundane solution to the problem. That’s to call pest control. But what happens if you can’t?

In order to move outta my parents place, I might have to move into an apartment with lower rent. Which means I could end up with roaches. And even if I ask the apartment to fix it, they just might choose not to. Of course I’ll put some roach spray and some of that diatomaceous earth and not leave food out and cover up the drains and wipe up the water but there’s nothing like a little magick to back up your mundane.

Got any good spells for me?

The combination of Naberius of the Goetia and the Shem angel Chahuiah can “cause rats and other pests to flee your home.” Source: The Magick of Angels and Demons by Henry Archer.

4 Likes

I believe there’s a rather curious item called Chinese chalk which may or may not contain toxins.

There’s a ritual but I don’t recall it. Or create a servitor to keeps all bugs at bay. That’s what I created.

4 Likes
  • Hello! Could you share your savitor? My house is haunted by the same problem as cockroaches, I would like to get rid of them in a better way than chemistry. If you do not have the right to give it here, write to me in the bos, if I have such authority. Thanks!

I tnl bael from goetoa god of spyders ask him .to help you,or create a trance to the roach head.explainh you problem and give 15 days to go.if not oh well yoydid you best