Magicians behavior is same as everybody else

before i think that magicians was nice open minded people,'
who like to laugh n enjoy life and help others if they can

but i have notice in some cases they behavior can be really bad then the normal common people.
same as the common person the magician suffer from wanting and having
power control and wanting to have things going they way 100%

imaging if we all have this behavior this world is doom

thats why all religion must submit to the teachings of jesus
because he only teach you good things and to love each other
and have respect for each other

the path of jesus is your root ,without that you will never be balance
and that genie will always be in your ears

when you are a baby till teen you must learn to communicate with all type of people and to learn to merge and submit so you don’t feel you need to have your own way all the time ,so that you can really have understanding

i meet so much magician and they can be very very rude ppl with no type of respect ,and that to me is very very strange and sad
,to know that somebody with so much knowledge still have a bad behavior

so like i say you have to fix your root if you want to fly lol

[quote=“checker, post:1, topic:7976”]before i think that magicians was nice open minded people,'

but i have notice in some cases they behavior can be really bad then the normal common people.

imaging if we all have this behavior this world is doom

the path of jesus is your root ,without that you will never be balance
and that genie will always be in your ears[/quote]

Say the One with a Goat Headed Friend

Liking your own post is the first sign of a serial killer and serial killers get magic sticks up their butts…just sayin.

Also if you wear blended fabric jesus says to stone you

1 Like

And the pont of this post was to tell us that power makes people arrogant? Who’d have guessed …

Jesus…the most overrated person in human history

but he was apparently pretty good at manifesting fish sandwiches if myths are to be believed

I love fish sandwich with chips and tartar sauce a pickle on the side I like blended fabrics too. But in my opinion the most rude and inconsiderate assholes are the self righteous fucktards that come on to black magick forums and start trying to tell me what to think how to feel and what I should believe. But that’s just my take on it. Cheers!

Wouldn’t it be funny if what you just said as being Selfish Self-righteous assholes went hand in hand with them telling you that you should also accept Jesus as well? Now if there was a black magick anything, that would be one of the the most selfish acts is tricking everyone else to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior =)

[quote=“Iam Incide, post:5, topic:7976”]Jesus…the most overrated person in human history

but he was apparently pretty good at manifesting fish sandwiches if myths are to be believed[/quote]
Got to admit I’m pretty jealous, imagine being able to conjure up food when ever you felt like a bite to eat

Oh and I like helping people. But only when it is to people that I love and like, where when it comes to rules of Loyalty first off “Blood is Thicker than water,” meaning the ethical standard here is Family first, then Friends and Lover, then lesser friend and Outer Circle Beneficiaries. That is just common sense though to maintain a quality heirarchal chain.

I’m not sure if you getting booted from the chat group spawned this Lil epiphany or not checker… but I would suggest kicking back and learning some things before you go around telling others where they are wrong and what they need… or continue as you are and see where it leads :wink:

What’s that burning? Is that hellfire? sniff sniff

Nope. Just the fuse on a banning. :slight_smile:

Jesus? Isn’t he the guy who cursed a tree for not having any fruit for him to eat? O.K. i will be a pissed off madman too from now on. Thinks for showing me the way.

Here is part of the instructions Jesus gave to his apostles in Matthew 10, Verses 11 to 15 (New International Version):

(11) Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave.

(12) As you enter the home, give it your greeting.

(13) If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you.

(14) If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

(15) Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Hmmm. Sounds like a curse to me.

[quote=“checker, post:1, topic:7976”]before i think that magicians was nice open minded people,’

i meet so much magician and they can be very very rude ppl with no type of respect ,and that to me is very very strange and sad
,to know that somebody with so much knowledge still have a bad behavior[/quote]

It’s funny but you still don’t understand our theology.

Rule number 1:

“Do and be whatever you want.”

• If I decide to be rude to you, I am going to be rude to you even if you never did anything to me, it’s my life, my body… and I can do whatever I want without being controlled by anyone. I call it a freedom… that’s something you don’t have in religions :stuck_out_tongue:

• I know many christians, muslims etc which are very bad people, angry, rude, greed. Is that what you’re learning in your religion? … I think it’s more about specific person and its freedom.

• Being a “good” christian (in this case) isn’t to pray and care for other people if they don’t want you to do that, but you are still doing it. Isn’t that rude of your people? … who care, they have a freedom, right :slight_smile: ?

–

the path of jesus is your root ,without that you will never be balance and that genie will always be in your ears

Speaking of balance, I thought that your “god said” that you can’t be perfect (balanced), so this goes in water instantly in your case. Damn, isn’t that a sin already :slight_smile: ?

Also, none is born perfect and balanced, not even your Jesus and god. It requires some time and energy to build that balance and I know one … angel who achieved that (not just your Jesus and god) … cough Lucifer cough.

I have nothing more to say here, I just hope that you will understand it one day, that’s it.

Ohh, I actually have something for you (I couldn’t resist, sorry!):

BALG Forum Rules

Looks like “checker” has earned a ban, which will also be levied on any attempts to rejoin under different names etc.

Also, this is just so dumb:

"same as the common person the magician suffer from wanting and having
power control and wanting to have things going they way 100% "

Well duh, why else bother doing it in the first place?!