Magical School?

I am not very sure. Books are nice, but a solid qualified teacher can bring many benefits.

5 Likes

I think weā€™ve already had this conversation. If you want to learn from Spirits you need to go deeper than just the Spirits around you. Your local Spirits will not be enough to drive you deeper into your practice. The most powerful Spirits donā€™t just hang around in your local neighbourhood (unless you live in someplace truly special). The other point I have to make is that there are many benefits to learning from other humans. Firstly, so that you know which Spirits to work with. Just trying to learn the secrets of the universe from some local Spirits is highly likely to fail. Secondly, you get advice from someone whoā€™s tried it before. How Spirits should be approached, Which Spirits are best for a certain task, Spells that have already been received etc.

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦ But I still think itā€™s good practice for a beginner to learn from spiritsā€¦ then move on to other beingsā€¦

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo I disagree. Your experience I think supports my claim. Thatā€™s a great way to get yourself almost killed. You know what I am referring to.

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo Grimoires (if itā€™s a good grimoire and you follow the advice), Archdemons, and Infernal Spirits (I think I linked a video somewhere) serve as safeguards against disaster. Grimoires tell you how to avoid getting killed. Archdemons can protect you from getting killed. It acts as a safety barrier against you and oblivion.

2 Likes

Itā€™s very difficult to learn things the proper way instead of just doing what I feel like doingā€¦
Most of these spirits never harmedā€¦ some yeah, but not allā€¦ they just want someone to talk toā€¦
Of coarse people should learn about shields, protection spells when talking to any supernatural beingā€¦

The ā€œsomeā€ is the problem. [quote=ā€œRavenxoxo, post:19, topic:19489ā€]
any supernatural being
[/quote]
Archdemons tend to be safe. Thatā€™s why I recommend starting with them.

1 Like

The point of grimoires is that itā€™s a list of Spirits that wonā€™t try to kill you as well as instructions on how to avoid getting killed while making the most of what you have. Improvisation is good, but itā€™s still necessary sometimes to follow the advice of someone who has done it before.

2 Likes

In my country there was a old magick store, I used to visit regulars woul enter the secret temple room in the back and were taught by a very old witch.

I went there and join their secret order this is only one of the many secret lodges I joined a lot of them are a load of shit.

Filled with rules and various stages of rank a lot of them wonā€™t share with you until you spend various years and their tutelage.

3 Likes

Spirits arenā€™t spatiotemporally limited, though, right? So if they can appear wherever and whenever they want, why would it matter what neighborhood you live in?

There are gateways. Location matters. Some places are more aligned with certain energies than others.

2 Likes

Ah, okay. I can see how itā€™d be easier to contact certain currents in specific places as opposed to others. It wouldnā€™t be impossible, though, to create a gateway or make the atmosphere in your current location more conducive to the spirits you want to contact, no? I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is that if you know what youā€™re doing, it should be possible to contact and call any kind of spirit to you instead of having to travel to them.

1 Like

Precisely. I was just talking about Blind Evocation where you ring up whatever Spirit is in your immediate area. I linked a video on a thread today that talks all about gateways and sinkholes. Itā€™s on EAā€™s Channel.

Ah, that sounds interesting. Do you have a link or name for the video? Tried to skim through your recent posts but didnā€™t see anything.

1 Like

@Nyxifer

2 Likes

Excellent, much appreciated sir!

1 Like

@Nyxifer You are welcome.

Knock yourselves outā€¦

Perfectly possible to get MA in Witchcraft and Magick.

Yale do courses as well.

1 Like

Yes. I go online to the brotherhood of eternal light :slight_smile: its a Qabbalistic school :slight_smile: and their is the temple of witchcraft made by Christophe penzack and the university of metaphysical science :slight_smile: hopes this helps

1 Like

Well so there are actual magical schools :smiley: Hopefully I get invited to oneā€¦ Thanks for the info guys :+1:

3 Likes