Magical School?

Are there actual magical schools around the earth? That would be absolutely amazing. Just wondering though?

1 Like

@haak8 Yes. Itā€™s not that strange once you think about it. Traditional Secret Orders still exist. EA talks about them. These Orders need some way to train their Disciples right?

1 Like

Wow that is truly amazing. But any of these schools I can apply to?

1 Like

@haak8 If you can go there in person and beg them I suppose.

So I guess Iā€™ll have to ask a spirit where schools are located

There are not schools more like organizations.

3 Likes

I wish we all had a Hogwarts educationā€¦But that would be wishful thinkingā€¦

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦

1 Like

Learn from the spirits around youā€¦ thatā€™s better than any ā€˜magical educationā€™ besides these organizations, their rules limits a personā€¦

5 Likes

Youā€™re right.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say itā€™s still worth it for power.

4 Likes

Schools exist all right. Thereā€™s one in some remote corner of Indonesia. Java I believe.

2 Likes

You want to go to schoolā€¦ start by attending first class at your local book store read read read than evocation (sigilā€™s) ask questions read some more all the schooling we need is in books

I am not very sure. Books are nice, but a solid qualified teacher can bring many benefits.

5 Likes

I think weā€™ve already had this conversation. If you want to learn from Spirits you need to go deeper than just the Spirits around you. Your local Spirits will not be enough to drive you deeper into your practice. The most powerful Spirits donā€™t just hang around in your local neighbourhood (unless you live in someplace truly special). The other point I have to make is that there are many benefits to learning from other humans. Firstly, so that you know which Spirits to work with. Just trying to learn the secrets of the universe from some local Spirits is highly likely to fail. Secondly, you get advice from someone whoā€™s tried it before. How Spirits should be approached, Which Spirits are best for a certain task, Spells that have already been received etc.

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦ But I still think itā€™s good practice for a beginner to learn from spiritsā€¦ then move on to other beingsā€¦

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo I disagree. Your experience I think supports my claim. Thatā€™s a great way to get yourself almost killed. You know what I am referring to.

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo Grimoires (if itā€™s a good grimoire and you follow the advice), Archdemons, and Infernal Spirits (I think I linked a video somewhere) serve as safeguards against disaster. Grimoires tell you how to avoid getting killed. Archdemons can protect you from getting killed. It acts as a safety barrier against you and oblivion.

2 Likes

Itā€™s very difficult to learn things the proper way instead of just doing what I feel like doingā€¦
Most of these spirits never harmedā€¦ some yeah, but not allā€¦ they just want someone to talk toā€¦
Of coarse people should learn about shields, protection spells when talking to any supernatural beingā€¦

The ā€œsomeā€ is the problem. [quote=ā€œRavenxoxo, post:19, topic:19489ā€]
any supernatural being
[/quote]
Archdemons tend to be safe. Thatā€™s why I recommend starting with them.

1 Like