Magical Practice

I would like to know some magical applications I could do today to start building some momentum.

1 Like

Chakra work,mantras and affirmations…In fact almost all of them are designed to awaken or clear blocks from the chakras and the channels of the energy body…Also firing up sigils and gazing is very good for the third eye as an exercise…

1 Like

Start by forcing synchronicity.

Some things just naturally hold your attention better than others. Boobs for instance. Find some focal points have this natural attraction for you. This allows you to cheat until you develop the discipline to recreate that focus at will.

Then just stay focused on it, pour as much attention as you can into it, and wait for the synchronicities to start rolling in.

Are you only noticing all these things seemingly related your focal point? Are you manifesting them yourself? Is the difference even important?

That should keep you busy for a bit.

1 Like

[quote=“The Cusp, post:3, topic:5336”]Start by forcing synchronicity.

Some things just naturally hold your attention better than others. Boobs for instance. Find some focal points have this natural attraction for you. This allows you to cheat until you develop the discipline to recreate that focus at will.

Then just stay focused on it, pour as much attention as you can into it, and wait for the synchronicities to start rolling in.

Are you only noticing all these things seemingly related your focal point? Are you manifesting them yourself? Is the difference even important?

That should keep you busy for a bit.[/quote] well now I have a reason to stare at boobs.

1 Like

Like you needed a reason? Dude…

There’s tons of great exercises - in addition to those mentioned, let me direct your attention to the first post in this thread. The only thing I really have to add is: do something magical (beyond meditation and energy work) every day. Scrying, structuring practice, evocation, divination, just do something. Even five minutes a day is better than an hour once a week, as this sort of daily work has a way of developing a momentum and pulling you forward. It’s even better if you can set aside the same time each day for practice - “Oh, it’s almost ten, better get ready for scrying.” But even if you can’t, do something every single day.

1 Like

I have been advised of
heavy amounts of listenings to Native American drumming and songs to get rid of negative stuff first. followed bylong term binaural beats targeted to certain spots/chakras, mostly for redevelopment/healing.

Best thing you can do is dedicate a schedule. Especially to time when you walk. Go for walks to clear things out.

more importantly, attribute these walks to new hobbies…rock collecting, candle making, etc

so that you do not think during these times, except in abstract towards the new hobby