Magical ink

So i’m considering to make magical ink from sandalwood oil and dragon blood, mostly for petition spells usage. Have someone done something similar, and can share experience how can this ink work?

2 Likes

There are plenty of magical ink recipes available. Christopher Penczak in his book, The Casting of Spells, goes over some and their usage. Usually they have distilled herbs and resins in them, pertaining to whatever their purpose is.

For example, if you were writing a petition for protection, you could use an ink made from resins and herbs used in protection magick. Same thing for love, or money.

3 Likes

Thank you. I thinking more about universal ink, which is why i chose sandalwood as one of ingredient- it is supposedly used to write down wishes. And dragon blood for empowering.

1 Like

Awesome. In the book I mentioned, there is a general magical ink recipe given that has dragon’s blood, frankincense, and myrrh. I don’t have any knowledge about what sandalwood is magically used for, so I can’t speak to its efficacy but the dragon’s blood is a good choice.

You can also use your ink to write your petitions in a magical script as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know, and i plan to write petitions with old norse and futhark :slight_smile: Or use enochian.

2 Likes