Magic squares….need some information

First a question from Evoking Eternity: in evoking Azazel what does it mean by eight sensors?

Magical squares questions: How do I use them? What are they for? Do I just bring legions with them or one demon too (Azazel)? How do I work it in a ritual? And is it just them travelling to me or I can travel too? Physically or astral?

The eight are incence burners, also called censers.

As for the squares you can find all the info on how to use them in Evoking Eternity chapter…nine? It is the one where the squares are first introduced.

Do i have to use 8 incense burners when evoking legions? because i thought i only need one incense burner for one demon like Evoking Azazel.

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2820”]The eight are incence burners, also called censers.

As for the squares you can find all the info on how to use them in Evoking Eternity chapter…nine? It is the one where the squares are first introduced.[/quote]

[quote=“diaconmariana, post:3, topic:2820”]Do i have to use 8 incense burners when evoking legions? because i thought i only need one incense burner for one demon like Evoking Azazel.

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2820”]The eight are incence burners, also called censers.

As for the squares you can find all the info on how to use them in Evoking Eternity chapter…nine? It is the one where the squares are first introduced.[/quote][/quote]

(Evoking Eternity, ebook version, pp. 205)

The Temple is prepared in the uniform manner for evocation, save for the placement of any Triangle. The outside of the Circle is left free for the spirits to inhabit as they will, and eight censors surround the Circle to provide enough manifestation base for the spirits to materialize.

(Further, on pp. 207)

As the smoke fills the Temple, providing a thick air in which the spirits may materialize around you, place both hands upon the altar, palms down, on either side of square.

So there is your answer. The extra burners are there to make sure there is enough manifestation base.

(Evoking Eternity (ebook version) pp. 207)

Gaze at the square deeply and lock into your mind the still image of your desire – not the appearance of the spirits, but the end result of the Working. With your ritual dagger, trace the lines of the square on the paper and feel them springing to life. Transfer through your vision this desire into the paper. As the paper and the ink become transmuted, the entities which you are summoning will become irrefutably present. The square will also be perceived to literally “open” as a gateway into the resident world of the spirits which you are calling.

It appears that he refers to using the same method he outlines for opening sigils.

If I recall correctly.E.A. talks about astral or soul travelling through squares in Kingdom’s of Flame. As you can see here he also refers to the open square as a gateway into the realm of the spirits of that square.