Maferefun Oshun, my beautiful Mother!

Oshun always makes Her presence known to me by putting me in a place where I see peacock decor. Today I just happened to find a beautiful artwork of a peacock and it was $5. Then when I went to get groceries, the bill was $51.51. I started thinking about the Odu 5-1, Oshe’kana and it’s a perfect message from Oshun for things that have been going on in my life.
I love and adore Oshun! She has given me everything and more…Maferefun Oshun!

7 Likes

Maferefun Oshun! :candle::shell::blossom::blossom::sunflower::ocean::pineapple::coconut::honey_pot::funeral_urn:

3 Likes

I am a child of Òşún and received my training in Her mysteries from an Iyanifa in Oşogbo (this is aactually surpasses a Babalawo rank in the mysteries of Òşún and Oşogbo is where the sacred Oshún river is where the sacred groves are that her world top priestesses live and serve her). Just so you know the distorted catholicosed Santeria version of Orisha Worship is actually disavowed from the Orisha priesthood at ilé ilé because of wierd stuff like this…you wouldn’t say “maferefun Oshún”. First you would do the Aboru salute on the ground then say AJÚBÁ YEYEMÍ ÒŞÚN, IBA IYASEKEŞE MONÍ IFE TÍ’O, IYA

1 Like

Oh also the peacock feathers don’t really have anything to do with her either.When you see her actual form come down it’s stunning but there are no big yellow dresses and daisy and shit hahaha. Peacock feathers are the subjective creative way that Cuban culture employed to describe her essence but are unrelated to her actual cult.

1 Like