Machine that destroys entities

I watched a lecture by Graham Hancock and at the end of it they had time for questions from the audience. An old lady with an accent…maybe from Long Island…asked a question to Graham Hancock while casually mentioning that in her house she has a “machine” that kills or gets rid of negative spirit entities. It sounded like something that you plug in to an electrical outlet.

Didn’t sound like she was referring to psionics…

Are there really machines that can destroy negative spirits?

Why haven’t I ever heard anyone else talking about this technology? Is this machine only for those in the know or the elite?

Any thoughts?

1 Like

She may have been insane.

Or she could’ve done something like Uncle Chuckie, and built her own equipment. She could charge it magically, provide energy to the machine, and expel it like a wave with the intent on destroying negative entities. That would be my guess.

How she got, hell knows.

1 Like

Over at satanandsuns.com they have spoken of something called a “blasting rod”. They reffered to it as a pathetic way of getting spirits to obey you, quite frankly I couldn’t agree more, why not get them to be willing to work with you because of a display of omnipotence.

1 Like

That could be a Tepaphon.
You could also use: [URL=http://www.magie-lager.wg.am/sprengglyphen.jpg]http://www.magie-lager.wg.am/sprengglyphen.jpg[/URL]
But do not open the 2. in EAs way. It is made for dissolving astral bodys.

I thought the Tephaphone was a machine adapted from an old-timey camera? Any kind of notes on where that comes from and how to use it? Also, link to video in question?

There are all sorts of “Apparatus of Sorcery” that can do that, ranging from simple seals, to elaborate arrangements of crystals, metals and mirrors to actual devices, without more info, its impossible to say what she has.

I guess it depends on the nature of the entity.

Fae or Djinn can be damaged, and killed.

but archangels or archdemons, they exist in a realm that is beyond the boundaries of birth and death.

I think even if a machine that “nulify” spiritual entities is made, they will find the way to do something about it since the very own machine is made of bricks of existence, who are susceptible to be manipulated.

The best think to block spiritual beings are… spiritual beings (including the spiritual aspects of humans and “physical beings”).

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:7, topic:2533”]I guess it depends on the nature of the entity.

but archangels or archdemons, they exist in a realm that is beyond the boundaries of birth and death.[/quote]

But aren’t many Archangels and Archdemons actually Djinn?

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:8, topic:2533”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:7, topic:2533”]I guess it depends on the nature of the entity.

but archangels or archdemons, they exist in a realm that is beyond the boundaries of birth and death.[/quote]

But aren’t many Archangels and Archdemons actually Djinn?[/quote]

The Djinn appear to be something altogether different.

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:9, topic:2533”][quote=“Student of Goetia, post:8, topic:2533”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:7, topic:2533”]I guess it depends on the nature of the entity.

But aren’t many Archangels and Archdemons actually Djinn?[/quote]

The Djinn appear to be something altogether different.[/quote]

But many Demons and Angels have been found to be Djinn.

Just because I have an apple doesn’t mean it’s green.