Lwa attacking me I think

A lwa os possessing me or attacking me. Or a family friend is attacking me on behalf of the lwa…? Idk how it works.
I’m not sure which is which.
But two years ago I went for a reading and apparently offended a lwa and I didnt even get a chance to apologize so now I’m being attacked.
I have tried banishing and cleansing when I could but nothing works or only works for a a little then it all comes back. I would continuously try but I live with my mom and they have her and my head in a pot. I’m currently homeless so there’s nothing I can do because my mom is Christian.
Ive felt what seems to be like a heart attack multiple times and muscles spasms that won’t fucking stop. And I cant sleep pretty much at all and ive tried everything I can. They keep saying theyre trying to “open me up” or whatever but its been two years…
Need advice

1 Like

ask help from michael or sekhmet or asaraludu from necronomicon. if nothing happend it would be better access a good shaman or magician

1 Like

It could be an issue of mental illness or health. Maybe do self love and healing magic and some protection work. Get some readings done too

1 Like

Figure out why and who it is as even dead ancestors/family can be part of the Lwa and act on their own, once you do so use a higher spirit, one possibly from the Lwa to evoke their authority over that spirit to cease. Now if it is orders of a Lwa God or Goddess then you can also look into the help of their superior or the Orisha, or even a God of another Pantheon.

My personal suggestion is Set if you seek one outside of the Lwa as the Egyptian Gods are still in a way part of the general african pantheons.

1 Like

You should start working with Papa Legba and see if he is up for it. This pantheon is very organised and somehow very close to Earth as a dimension. Manifest quickly too.

Papa Kalfu is your guy if you are mostly interested in dark workings and generally the Powers of Darkness.

If one of them accept your offerings then you are safe. @Blanc_Yorke If not the third option is Baron Samedi

1 Like

Go to a reputable reader from BALG and ask to identify the supposed lwa. Then you’ll get instructions for how to remove it. It will resolve faster this way, plus it’s safer imo.

It could be an imposter parasite feeding off any fears or insecurities about the lwa. Try identifying these fears or insecurities and work on them. I recommend Azazel for this. He’s done wonders for me with mine.