Lusty

So as many of you know I am an incredibly lustful person :joy: I was wondering if anyone knew of any entities that could help me put it to good use?

9 Likes

Yes Mercury?

3 Likes

Belial lilith

3 Likes

Belial? Huh I wouldn’t have thought

2 Likes

Hehe was thinking maybe Aphrodite, her name popped into my head first when I read your post.

3 Likes

Hmm. True. Have you worked with her before?

2 Likes

Not directly, but I have always suspected a well meaning Wiccan asked her to help me out once before. She’s kinda stuck around ever since.

I swear when her name jolted my mind it was like a kid in class darting their hand up going ‘pick me!’

That or she’s after my attention again. XD

Plus, her son Eros is the god of Lust, maybe he can help ya out?

1 Like

:joy:
gOOD ONE :slight_smile:

Sitri, Dantalion, Gremory, Froghlatasch, etc

2 Likes

Asmodeus horniest spirit that I know of

5 Likes

Lol. Makes sense :joy:

3 Likes

King Asmoday, King Belial, Prince Sitri, Frimost, King Beleth, Ladilok, Satanchia

3 Likes

Take a look at my list of demons .

2 Likes

Just saying look in the book of tolbit (I think it’s what it’s called) about what he did to that poor girl :joy:

1 Like

Evoke the 72 in both their male and female forms and have the biggest, baddest, demonic orgy that the imagination of 144 demons and one human can “cum up” with :wink:

8 Likes

I think I might actually be fucked to death :joy:

6 Likes

There are worse ways to go…:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

In the words if a great show

DEATH BY SNU SNU

7 Likes

This coming From the guy who insulted my demonic sex thread :joy:

4 Likes

Yes, but you are looking for ideas to sate your lust in this thread, not invoking and yelling out for Belial to “fill me with your cum” along with a handful of other people.

Very big difference and not in the same league in my mind, lol

4 Likes

True lol

2 Likes