Luck

Are there any entities who are known to grant a bit of luck? I want to try something, just to see if it works. But I’m going to need a bit of luck.

1 Like

Lakshmi came through for me a few times, I’m not talking “winning the lottery” luck but “general life” kind of luck.

I’m not trying to win the lottery lol. Just a small contest for something I’ve always wanted to have. Not money related.

Mercury and Co. are GREAT at games of chance.

Mercury rules gambling, Mars rules Competition, Jupiter rules advancement and gain, and Saturn can restrict losses.

^ this reminds me of a pope who allegedly invited Jupiter in gambling games.

The rune Fehu is good for gambling as well as it represents the flow of currency. You spend money to make money. I’ve heard of inscribing it on a “lucky” object and being kept on you while gambling.

Is charging a sigil of Jupiter enough to grant you a “general life” kind of luck, at least for a certain period?

Not sure, I generally work for a specific goal. I don’t like vague general stuff as it can be quite a surprise or unpredictable. Jupiter is about growth, if not careful one can grow too much of the wrong thing.

You might try opening the 4th pentacle of Jupiter with a set goal you want advancement in.

1 Like

i’m interesting about working with her.any chance to find a sigil?

She’s a major goddess, for many people THE Goddess, and not a demon, so probably not unless you tried making one on a Kamea or whatever - IMO you’d do better to find an image of her and try to build a relationship than treating this like standard “open sigil, issue command” type operation. :slight_smile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi

I’ve worked successfully with Sri Lakshmi (and her friend / associate Lord Ganesha) many times.

They’re most compatible, and their images can share the same shrine if necessary.

They both appreciate offerings of sweets & flowers.

Sri Lakshmi’s favorite color is red.

Her scent is sandalwood.

Her Holy day is Friday.

The celebration of Diwali is her High Holy day. This year it falls on Thursday, October 23.

She is very easy to work with.

Learn one of her Mantras and the MahaLakshmi Astakam Stotrum, locate and download (if possible) her symbol (Yantra) (all available online).

Do a little research and you’re good to go.

And don’t forget to show thanks and gratitude after she assists you !

1 Like

^Ganesh is excellent for removing obstacles from one’s path and can open the way for other spirits to come through.

Don’t overlook cleansing as well. Some traditions believe that one’s natural state is one of good fortune and when we come across hard times or crossed conditions that a cleansing can be beneficial to remove that which blocks their path to success.

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:13, topic:3776"]^Ganesh is excellent for removing obstacles from one’s path and can open the way for other spirits to come through.

Don’t overlook cleansing as well. Some traditions believe that one’s natural state is one of good fortune and when we come across hard times or crossed conditions that a cleansing can be beneficial to remove that which blocks their path to success.[/quote]
how can i invoke him?i searched the web and i found some mantras,but i’m not sure how to pronounce them.any sugestions here?

I did a quick search on YouTube for “Ganesha mantras” and there are loads of results, try some of those - YT’s often handy for pronounciation tips. :slight_smile:

found many of them.thanks eva.

I’ve tried this invocation-stanza for lakshmi and it was very successful (at contact level)…It’s from the book '‘Awakening Shakti’'There are more of them but this first one was enough for me…

Namaste’stu mahamaye
Shripithe surapujite
Shankha chakra gada haste
Mahalakshmi namo’stute

nuh-muh-stey-stoo muh-hah-mah-yey
shree-pee-tey soo-rah-poo-jeet-ey
shan-khuh chuh-kruh guh-dah huh-stey
muh-hah-luhk-shmee nuh-mo-stoo-tey

Salutations to you, great world enchantress,
Home of fortune, worshipped by gods,
Bearer of conch and mace,
Great goddess of fortune, homage to you.

00:00-0:31 you can hear this invocation…
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMJyEF9YsOM]Mahalakshmi Ashtakam | Namastestu Mahamaye Shri Pithe Sura Poojithe by Vaibhaivi Shete - YouTube

There’s another book from Geof Gray Cobb called ‘‘Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power’’.It’s not about entities and spells,but it deals with visualization abilities and how to tap into your own power,using your mind.
One of the chapters was about Luck and how to tune with this current,using the number 3332.The instruction was to visualize the number written on an imaginery chalkboard or a blank screen with your self looking at it.
I did the visualization and then i wrote the numbers in a blank paper,and open them as a sigil.When the numbers were floating in front of me,i conjured the luck feeling(it was a little difficult to remember how it feels),and kept it as long as i could.
After some hours i went out and i found some money on the ground and some other stuff i wanted.

1 Like

Did it go into why that number is associated with Luck? Just curious.

No.I was curious my self about that but i didn’t find anything on google