Lucius Journal 24: Evocation of Astaroth

Ok I have the reverse problem. I hate the feeling alcohol gives me but I love the taste.

1 Like

i dont drink anymore

I donā€™t drink eather just love the taste. Plus Iā€™m only 19. Alcohol isnā€™t relatively available

1 Like

ahhh, the genius law of, cant drink till 21 but can enlist in military and drive at 18 and 16

Happy birthday, @LuciusOfficial. This post really resonated with me. Do you remember that I said you via PM that I paid for a pact on January 1st and that Iā€™m waking up early in the mornings trying to meditate? That pact was with Astaroth via Black Witch Coven and She (Astaroth) said that She accepted the pact but She requested from me to learn to meditate so She can communicate with me. I really hope to be able to talk with Her soon. Hail Astaroth!!! :heart:

Again, please excuse my English.

1 Like

Happy Birthday bro thanks for being genuine and always answering my noob questions

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy Brithday Lucius.

1 Like

Happy birthday Lucias!!

1 Like

Weird. When I look up Astaroth it says sheā€™s a guy? Wikipediaā€™s might be unknowledgable though lol

She can manifest as either gender. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Throughout history she was presented as female. It wasnt until Christianity and her labelling as a Demon that she is presented as maleā€¦but yes she can appear however she chooses.

Cool experience though. She is awesome :slight_smile: She can be feisty too thoughā€¦its that maternal ā€œtough loveā€ thing. She has been on my ass recently as she wants to see me advance greatly and Iā€™ve been tied up on some things. Doubting myself and such. She can be tough on you when she is adamant about you figuring stuff out, but its in the most caring way.

1 Like