Lucius Journal 20: Lilith Shows Me My Past Lives

I know this is from last year. But I enjoy your journals! I also have a connection with Lucifer through a past life as an angel. Some of the things I’ve had confirmed to me is that he is quite protective of me and cares deeply for me. But I am rambling :sweat_smile: I enjoy this content

1 Like

But she makes them all bend the knee in a very specific kind of way!don’t you say no! There is still to come up the one that doesn’t.

And honestly, it was a really nice post to read thank you Lucius.

P. S. : Well, not bend the knee… But you know what I mean, do you not.

Thank you so much for sharing such a personal story. I have been trying to understand my past lives too because, like you, I feel…old…too old sometimes. I can’t imagine how freeing and empowering it must have felt to know your true self like this.

1 Like

@MidWestfromMidEast Unfortunately the OP has not been online for a long time. I don’t expect him to answer you.

I’m not sure if anyone knows his whereabouts but it’s normal to stop visiting a website like this. I have left like 3 online communities without saying anything to my friends and aquaintances.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I guess it would be a good idea for someone to close this thread.

1 Like

@LuciusOfficial Hi,I want to be your student. How can we meet?

@DarkestKnight Please close this.