Lucifuge Rofocale question

I just recently made a pact withe Lucifuge Rofocale. I felt a connection with him at first and still feel his presence when I evoke.
I use a spirit box to communicate with him, but have not gotten any replies from him that i can be sur of.
I ask for him, but get many other spirits talking. I do not usually see daemons or hear them. I did hear twice but i could not understand what they were saying to me.
Has anyone woorked with Lucifuge?
He seems to be a being of few words.
I have given him offerings of silver and a gem, incense, an expensive black candle, and my humble self.

3 Likes

From my research, I believe spirit boxes are hoaxes that pick up miscellaneous radio frequencies and splice them together to form cryptic messages. Maybe use a more reliable form of communication?
Then again, I have no experience with it personally. I may be blowing smoke.

2 Likes

Many spirits or deitys will not openly communicate telepathically but use visions and other symbols and signs to communicate with various people. Try asking for a specific sign that the deity will acced to your requests, that is the way many will communicate there acceptance.

5 Likes

I think it depends on which one you use.

1 Like

Thanks. I did ask him that. I’ll just be patient until then.

3 Likes

It has been several months was a sign rendered and did Lucifuge Rofocale honor his pact with you and follow through with the agreement to your satisfaction?

1 Like