Lucifuge Rofocale mediates pacts with other demons or does he make them with himself?

I am with this doubt if Lucifuge Rofocale mediates pacts with other demons or does with himself? As I have seen he is the “lord of the covenants,” then I work with Belial and Lucifer, but I want to make an extra pact in order to succeed in my activities.

I already said before that I chose a new profession, a new profession difficult, but I want it, I want to learn this profession and become the best professional in the world, however I have some limitations, such as sometimes lack of focus, a certain exhaustion , I have a deficit of attention, laziness sometimes, stress to see that I have not mastered this new profession, my failures until, and frustration when I see that I am not yet with the new profession 100% dominated, I have more mistakes than correct in this profession .

In my adventures I lost money, time, I left the job among other things, but because I dedicated 100%, but I recognize that I have not studied enough, but I am running against the time, I need to pay bills, feed me, and the accounts are accumulating.

I have a deficit of attention. Besides the new profession, I want to become a multibillionary person through it.

I know people, including colleagues of the new profession, who are surfing in the new profession, I see something else too, due to my financial situation calapso, I think many things about how to reverse this situation, and so I end up losing money, I get anxious. But the point is that I have not yet seen the light at the bottom of the tunnel.

Do I turn to Belial to seal this new pact, or do I turn to Lucifuge Rofocale for him to show the available options for pacts that I will succeed in the new profession?
Before they play me, yes, I turned to Belial and Lucifer to take advantage of the others, I recognize my limitations, so I wanted, in spite of my faults, to obtain a superior use of the others with the help of the demons. Because in my conception if it was only for me to put my energy alone, I would not have had any devil, right?

At first I am even ashamed, because it seems that I do not trust Belial 100%, but I trust, but I need to be successful in this new profession, so I am resorting to everything possible, including to seal a new pact in order to remove these limitations learn the new profession even more and perform it with mastery. I study the new profession since October 2018.

2 Likes

One of the things I was taught when making pacts …
You don’t need to look on the spirit’s first and then write down your pacts …
And sometimes even looking on spirit qualities first and then write down the pact …
But what you need to do is to write the pact down first with each and everything that you need to have … And then you start finding which spirit is suitable for the pact…

But also not everything has to be fulfilled with the pact other can be fulfilled with simple evocations…

And another thing which you need to know about the pacts which is also the misconceptions with many people is that …
When you make the pact is not the spirit who has to fulfill everything that you have asked … While you just sit corss legged waiting for results but its more of you and the spirit’s working together in a full commitment to fulfill what you have asked…

4 Likes

I understand. I was reading in other posts that through a pact the spirit can “release” more energy to fulfill what was requested, than with simple evocations, as my commitment becomes greater, so also becomes his to me.

I have a great affinity for Belial, but I feel that things can be cooling, I want things to be potentialized, I seek a pact in order to achieve the “success” that I crave. I need him to signal that he is also willing to make the pact. I will make an evocation in order to communicate to him my desire to make the covenant.

3 Likes

I wanted to understand how Lucifuge Rofocale’s relationship works with covenants, since he is considered the “master of the covenants”, I want to know if he does it is to interpose pacts with other spirits or if he takes the pacts and makes the requested requests.

2 Likes

Honestly he can do both… There is this one book I have read and an author calls him “a perfect matchmaker” …meaning he knows which spirits or path is the Best to fulfil the quest of the magician depending on the nature of the magician and his environment…

So Lucifuge Rofocale can do both can give you advice on which demon will be the best to make your pact to be successful or he can make a pact with you and give you familiars which will ensure your task will be manifested successful but he will also look on the progress of the pact …

So is up to you which option is the best according to your circumstances and how your intuition is telling you …

4 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the information.

3 Likes